Coloured in the colour of love (2)

Sorry for not posting since two days. I was exhausted and went on an outing with my students.

Since most of you asked for a part 2. The first part is dedicated to PoojaJain1911 and the second to Glitz14.
Hope you guys will like it.

Rhea irritatedly searched for Ranbir. She wanted to be the first one to apply colour on him but he was missing right now.
But something else was also bothering her: along with Ranbir, Prachi was also missing.
Aliya already made the acid plan and they even found someone else to do their dirty jobs as always: Balwinder.

Aliya and Pallavi joined her and questioned her seeing her that much upset and irritated.
Rhea:"neither Ranbir nor Prachi are seen around. I checked outside. Now, i was going to that Prachi's room."
Pallavi:"Are they together?"
The trio was tensed and rushed to the particular room.

They, shamelessly, entered the room without knocking and were flabbergasted seeing the scene in front of them.
Pranbir were in each other's arms. Prachi was sleeping on Ranbir's chest as he held her close sleeping as well.
Their eyes went to how Ranbir was shirtless and the way Prachi was also as the blanket was wrapped around her.

Rhea fumed seeing this and clenched her fists. The other ladies were too shocked to react.
They just stood there frozen and couldn't believe their eyes.

Rhea angrily left from there followed by the other two ladies.

Hearing the door clacking, Ranbir started stirring. He was the first one to acknowledge what happened and smilingly looked at a sleeping Prachi in his arms.

They were a unique and blissful smile on his face as he continued to admire his wife.
He aimlessly drew circles on her bare shoulders as he waited for her to wake up.
They completely forgot about the outside and that they had guests to entertain.

Prachi started to wake up and Ranbir called her out.
Prachi, sleepily:"hmmmm...."
He chuckled as she snuggled further into him.

Ranbir:"there are guests outside, they must be searching us. We should go."
With her eyes still closed, she nodded.

Ranbir, teasingly:"we will continue this tonight..."
This made her open her eyes instantly and she looked at him.
She knew he was teasing her so she returned back the favour:"what if your wife wants it to be now itself?"

Ranbir's eyes grew bigger due to the shock by her words and Prachi started laughing.
Ranbir, cutely:"tonight... for sure."
He kissed her forehead and finally stoop up. As Ranbir was out of her reach, she snuggled in the pillow and watched him.

She was admiring her handsome husband. She didn't feel shy at all as her eyes raked Ranbir's body from toes to head.
He smirked feeling her gaze on her and turned to her. Prachi didn't stop though. Plus she is the obly to have this right.

We went to the washroom to wash his face and when he came outside he saw Prachi in front of the mirror, fully dressed now.

She was tying her blouse string but failed several times. Ranbir approached her and held her hands stopping her. He tied the strings gor her and slowly traced her spine with his fingers.

She shivered at his touch and her mind drifted to earlier. Feeling her cheeks extremely, she knew she was blushing hard and Ranbir approached her.

He hugged her from behind and whispered:"i love you."
Prachi, looking at him through the mirror:"i love you too, Baklu."
They both chuckled at the way she said Baklu. And at the same time, there was a knock on the door.

They, nervously looked around: the room was upside down, with pink colours everywhere and especially the bed. One would easily guess what has been going on here here...
They both rushed to the door and opened it calmly.