My once in a lifetime person (3)

The next day:
Prachi was back to school after a day of rest and they were making their revision schedule along with Arhana. They had only a week left now. They wanted to give their hundred percent as it was their finals. They couldn't mess with that and their future.

They had gone to cafe after school to prepare that and ordered some milkshakes. Once their schedules were done, they began chatting with each other.
Aryan, mischeviously: 'Bro, we should plan a grand prank for one last time...'
Ranbir too began smiling but the girls exchanged looks knowing that they would surely get into troubles.

Ranbir: 'We should think about it...'
Aryan and him bro-fist each other and they continued chatting. In between their conversation, the boys' attention shifted to their girls and Ranbir had put his arms around her shoulder.
Ranbir: 'Princess, we will be busy with revision as from tomorrow, so can I meet you tonight?'
She looked at him worriedly: 'But Ranbir, Maa doesn't want me to go out at night anymore.'
'I know, I will just come to your room after everyone is asleep. What's say?'
He quickly informed her.

Prachi: 'Then, I guess it's okay, but we need to be careful.'
Ranbir: 'Don't worry... I will handle the troubles...'
Prachi: 'We will handle it together as we promised.'
He smilingly nodded yes and playfully hit her forehead with his.

Later on that night:
As usual, all family members had dinner together but Prachi could feel that something was up. The elders talk seemed to confused her as her name was mentioned several times, but nothing concrete that she could make out what the matter was.
Ranbir too looked on confusedly. He signed her asking if she had any idea but she nodded no to him.

Abhi: 'Tomorrow is a big day, so we should all rest for tonight.'
Mustering a bit of courage, Prachi decided to ask: 'Papa, what is there tomorrow?'
At first, they all looked her blankly making her wonder if she asked something wrong but after a few second, Abhi replied to her smilingly.
'There is a surprise for you.'
Her forehead scrunched into confusion and she wanted him to elaborate but Pragya intervened: 'Prachi, you will know everything tomorrow. Now, go and rest.'
That ended the conversation and Prachi went to her room lost in her thoughts.

Ranbir: 'I am going as well...'
Pallavi: 'Is it necessary for you to go out at this time?'
Ranbir: 'I am just going to Aryan and it's last night of celebration, after that exam prep... Please mom...'
Complying to his request, Pallavi authorised him and he left from there quickly. He couldn't afford for his mother to change her mind. He had planned to stay with Prachi tonight.

Ranbir straightforwardly went to Prachi's window and he started to climb up. He had done this so many times that he got habituated and did it easily without any struggle.
Within minutes, he was in her room and landed on his feet successfully. Only then that his eyes took in her room.
The usually empty space of her room was no longer void. The floor was covered with a rug and some fluffy cushions. Little decorative lanters and scented candles surrounded the area, her mini projector was already on and the screen of her laptop was illustrated on one of her walls.

 Little decorative lanters and scented candles surrounded the area, her mini projector was already on and the screen of her laptop was illustrated on one of her walls