Wild night (Mature Chapter)

This chapter is dedicated to PromiseEugene.
Hope you will like it dear.

And this is the last part of the wedding mini series. The next one will be completely apart.

Please do comment ❤️
____________

Kohli's mansion:
As the wedding came to its end, Kohlis and Khannas brought the newly wedded bride to her other house.
The newly wedded couple was standing at the door while Dida was getting the necessary items for the welcoming ritual. Only the groom's mother was absent.

Aryan, teasingly: "Sister, you will see a new side of Ranbir in this house... a side you have never seen."
Purab nudged him as he was going on and on with the teasing.

Ranbir: "Oh, please... Prachi has seen my every sides. She knows me by heart."
But Vikram also joined the teasing: "Yes... here, he is Prince Ranbir."
Prachi chuckled at that.
Ranbir, whiningly: "Dad, you too..."
Vikram: "I am just stating the truth. He wakes up late and throws a lot of tantrums."
Ranbir: "I started to take my responsibilities seriously some days ago."
Purab: "That's because of Prachi. You wanted to be a better person for her."

Prachi's cheek instantly turned crimson and her eyes went to the floor.
Ranbir, softly: "That's true..."
He said it so softly that only Prachi heard it and it made her blush further.

Thankfully, Dida came before anyone noted her red face. Dida brought the prayer tray and began the ritual of welcoming the bride.
Aryan placed the pot of rice on the floor followed by the red colour tray.

Dida, happily: "Come in, Prachi. And welcome to our family."
Prachi entered the house happily and completed the ritual of the rice pot and stepped into the red colour tray.
Seeing that she was struggling with the heavy lengha, Ranbir enlaced their fingers and held her hand to support her.

Hand in hand, they walked inside the house with the brightest smile possible.
Vikram: "Now, I have someone who will be by my side, right Prachi?"
But before she could answer, Ranbir spoke.
"No, no... my wife will always be by my side."

Vikram: "She is my daughter-in-law... she will be by my side."
Ranbir: "She is my wife..."
The others chuckled at them when Aryan declared: "Let Prachi choose."
Her smile quickly vanished as all eyes turned to her and her father-in-law and husband looked at her expectingly.
But instead of being nervous, she looked in between them funnily and teasingly.
She acted to think while the others were amused but the father-son duo waited impatiently.

Ranbir: "Yaar, so much to choose me?"
He pretended to be sad.
Prachi: "Since you called me yaar, I am going with Uncle..."
Vikram, victoriously: "Now that's perfect... but not Uncle, Prachi... Dad... just like how Ranbir calls me."
Prachi looked at Ranbir and he also signed her.
Prachi: "Dad..."
Purab: "Everyone is tired now, we should all rest because the function will continue tomorrow.

Dida: "Yes... Prachi, you also rest... Ranbir, take her to your room."
He nodded while everyone retreated to their room and Aryan/Purab walked back to Mehra's mansion after wishing the couple 'goodnight'.

When Prachi turned to her husband, she noticed his funny glare on her. She signed him what happened.
Ranbir: "You chose Dad over me, not fair..."
Prachi, amused: "But it's your Dad so it shouldn't matter... and what Dida told you. You have a room to show me."
Ranbir's smile came back and he approached her.

Ranbir: "I am going to show you my room in another way."
She looked at him confused but it all went away when he bent down and his hands went behind her back and her knee.
He lifted her in his arms in bridal style while Prachi looked at him lovingly.
Ranbir: "You have already seen my room, but today, I will show you my room from my eyes. Are you ready, Mrs. Kohli?"
She nodded yes smilingly as he started to walk in his room direction.