Musically involved (1)

At night, Kohlis, Khanna's and the ladies from Prachi's side had regrouped in a hall. Vikram had booked a hall for their Sangeet as it was happening on the groom's side tonight.

The gentlemen had looked after the decorations of the hall and the ladies were very impressed with it.
The square dance floor was in the middle of the hall with the dj stand at the back.
Rectangular wooden table surrounded the dancing floor so that the guests could enjoy the food + the dance.
White flowers and green leaves were the main decorations. They even made the flowers in form of a chandelier with lights suspending around it.

Pragya: "Purab, this is so beautiful

Pragya: "Purab, this is so beautiful..."
Purab: "It's all on Aryan... he planned everything here."
Pragya appreciated Aryan's efforts and he returned his gratitude with a smile.
Dida: "Aryan could start a decoration business..."
Sarita Aunty: "Yes, yes. Decorator + caterer over here."
She pointed in between the two of them while the others chuckled.
Aryan: "I will think of it, Aunty..."

As the guests started coming, they all dispersed around to attend them.

Purab, to Aryan: "Check on Ranbir and Prachi..."
Aryan nodded and left to check on the bride and groom who were each given a room to get ready.

Prachi's room:
Aryan knocked softly on the door, he peeped inside and Shahana signed him to come in worriedly.
Aryan: "What's going on here? Where is Prachi?"
Shahana, worriedly: "She is inside... actually the dress fitting is not good... she is so upset inside. We don't know what to do."

Aryan: "Didn't we check all outfits? How is it not fitting?"
Shahana: "I don't know. We tried before the engagement, it was all good."
Aryan, on noticing the bag on the bed: "Dida gave that to Prachi, right?"
Shahana nodded yes worriedly.
Aryan: "From that designer?" He pointed to the bag.

The worried girl in front of him nodded yes once again.
On connecting the dots, he had already found the culprit behind all of this.
Aryan: "You go and handle everything downstairs. I will handle her dress."
Shahana: "But what will you do?"
Aryan: "Leave it to me... and yeah, check on Ranbir but don't tell him about this."
Shahana nodded and left to comply what Aryan told her.

Aryan, to himself: "Ok, Aryan... Think this through once. The dress, Prachi and the ceremony which needed to start in 15 mins... Great..."
He held his head but went to Prachi nonetheless.

He opened the door and saw her on the floor trying to fix the dress by herself. There was w a needle in her hand with some pins.
Aryan: "What are you trying to do?"
Prachi: "Trying to fix it... it's too late to call the tailor..."
Aryan, funnily confused: "Tailor? Ohhhh, you mean designer."
She nodded yes still concentrating on the work at hands.

Prachi: "There are two bangles on the bed which have a clip, please bring them."
Aryan obeyed quietly. He found several bangles on the bed and was confused but quickly enough found those with the clips.
He brought them to her and she used some pins to tie the bangles to the blouse of her lengha.
Aryan, confused: "How is this going to work?"
Prachi: "Even I don't know... but let's just hope it does."