Birth of their happiness

This chapter is dedicated to IshikaBhalerao.
Hope you will like it dear☺️
Also that's the longest chapter ever😂😂😂😂 Be ready for long reading❤️😊

A beautiful yet unknown house was shown. The theme of that mansion was dark: it's colour was mostly black and grey with imported window glasses.
It was a penthouse.

The interior was as beautiful as the exterior, the kitchen matched the exterior perfectly: complete black and the wooden furniture matched the wooden floor and ceiling.
The kitchen was very much occupied though. Ranbir was rushing here and there. He had less time to prepare breakfast. And he was making an absolute favorite: pancakes, chocolate ones.

Aryan came to him and stole one of the chocolates. He went onto the counter and watched Ranbir amusedly.
Ranbir:"put it back.... Instantly..."
Aryan, funnily, put his hand in surrender:"sorry, it's already resting in my belly."
Ranbir went back to his cooking and looked at the time.

At the same time, there was a knock at the door.
Aryan:"Must be Sahana..." and he went to open the door.
But Ranbir only paid attention to his cooking. He couldn't get this wrong at any cost.

Shahana came in with some grocery bags in her hands:"i got you everything you asked.... But why so much?"

Aryan:"try to understand, Shahana. Our dear, Mr. Kohli doesn't want to go out of this house even for a second."
Arhana looked at him teasingly. But he was brushing away everything. He had an extremely important task at hand.

Shahana:"Ranbir, i will see this, and Aryan will handle the table. You go..."
Aryan also nodded.

Ranbir:"sure?"
Aryan literally pushing him out of the kitchen:"yes, go...."

He went towards a room and casually came in. The bedroom was a treat to watch: black and grey complimenting the whole theme.
First thing, you could notice was the black and grey walls, the black carpet on the floor and your eyes definitely goes to the bed which is covered with black sheets/blanket and fluffy pillows.

Ranbir's eyes, however, went only to a particular someone who was sleeping peacefully on the bed. Smilingly, he approached Prachi who had snuggled into the pillows since he left.

He looked at the clock and noticed 09:50. He changed his direction and went to the wardrobe first. Once there, he took out her clothes and placed it on the one seat sofa. After that, he headed to the washroom and checked the hot water so that his wife can enjoy the long baths she usually takes.

When he came back to the bed, it was already 10:00... if it was in his hands, he would have let her sleep more as she hasn't been sleeping properly these days.
But she needed to eat something as well.

That's why he sat next to her and bent forward. Reaching her cheek, he placed a feather-like kiss. Prachi smiled even though she was sound asleep. She knew the giver of the kiss because this is how he has been waking her up.

Seeing that she would fall in a slumber once more, his fingers went to her cheek, caressing it tenderly as he placed another kiss on the cheek.
Ranbir:"good morning Chikchiki...."
Prachi finally opened her eyes and smiled at him:"Morning...."
She sniffed at the delicious smell of food while he chuckled at her.
Prachi, excitedly:"you are making pancakes...."
He nodded happily.
Prachi:"chocolate ones?"
Ranbir:"obviously since my babies asked for it."
He lifted the blanket and looked at her nine months belly bump. His hands caressed her belly lovingly.

He would never cease to be emotional regarding their baby. Her ninth month started a few days back and now, he will have the baby in his arms at any moment.
Ranbir:"good morning baby.... Hope you slept well."
Prachi smiled at his conversation: he has been talking to the baby ever since he was told that it developed ears and could hear us.
Well, Prachi can't deny the fact that she has been doing it as well.