You might not be my first love, but you will always be my last. (1)

This chapter is dedicated to Aestheticwritesss.
Hope you will like it.

Surrounded by white and pink roses, the groom sat on the little podium with the priest performing rituals. Although he was concentrated in the rituals, his eyes went around to catch a glimpse of his would be wife, but she wasn't here yet.

The guests were seated in front of the altar and watched the ceremony happily.
A flash of camera was seen and this caught the groom's attention and he glared at the camera as he didn't like taking pictures.
The cameraman moved it away from his face.

His light brown eyes were first seen and then his face. His black hair were perfectly set up. A bright smile on his face and he thumbed up at his friend: the groom.

But another glare followed and he flashed his friend an apologetic smile.
He turned away from the groom and took some pictures of the guests.
A friend of his came to him: "Ranbir... the bride's parents said that you can take some pictures of the bride inside her room."

Ranbir, excitedly: "Pre-wedding shots... let's go."
He followed his friend upstairs and he knocked at the door.
One girl opened the door and Ranbir's friend explained her about the pictures.
The girl let them in and excused herself. Ranbir's friend also followed her.

Ranbir, to the bride: "Hi, I can surely say that my friend is going to be mesmerized seeing you. He is already in love but will fall more today."
This made her smile and he quickly snapped a photo.

Ranbir: "Come on, let's get these pictures before you are called downstairs."
She nodded yes and followed his instructions. He didn't ask her to pose or anything; he wanted it to be natural.

He heard a knock on the door and the bride's parents came in. They turned emotional seeing her all decked up and smiled proudly at her. They also hugged her.
Ranbir couldn't miss this perfect shot and he took the pictures.

"You guys already started crying..."
Ranbir heard a soft voice and turned to the door. Suddenly, he felt all the air knocked off from his lungs as he took in the most beautiful girl that he had ever seen.

She was wearing a beautiful pink and green lengha. But her pretty features were what caught Ranbir's eyes.
Her big eyes and smile... everything was so mesmerizing.

She came inside the room and went to the bride: side hugging her.
"We just finished your make up... you can't cry now..."
This made the bride and her parents laugh.

The bride's mother: "Prachi... you stay with her."
Prachi nodded yes and hugged her friend.

Ranbir was quick to take those pictures and then he was asked to follow the bride's father. His eyes, however, kept glancing back at Prachi until he could no longer see her.

He was walking down the stairs but was still lost in Prachi's thoughts.
Smilingly, he whispered her name: "Prachi..."
His smile grew bigger as he tested her name on his lips. It sounded perfect.

He bumped into someone which broke his trance and saw that it was his friend.
"What happened to you, Ranbir? Why are you smiling like that?"
He nodded no and carried out his work.

After a few minutes, the bride was called and Ranbir moved to the stairs to capture the beautiful moments.
Unaware that his heart was beating fast because he knew Prachi was the one who would bring her down.

He was right... Prachi was the only bridesmaid that accompanied the bride.
Ranbir took beautiful pictures of the bride but he zoomed the camera only on Prachi a few times.

As the bride and Prachi reached the last steps, he moved a bit away and captured the groom's expression as well.
Prachi helped her friend to sit at the altar. She set up her dress nicely and all the while Ranbir had been taking pictures of her.