Marrying her

This chapter is dedicated to iti_sapta and pranbir_happysouls.
Both of you asked for this track. Thanks for the suggestion.
And hope i live up to your expectations.

This is not from the current track, this is one from before where Ranbir was trying to marry Prachi in the temple without her knowledge.

The youngsters were all in the temple and everyone was on Ranbir's side trying to get Pranbir married. But the bride itself is unaware of it.

Shahana was helping Prachi get ready.
Prachi: 'I cannot understand, why should I get dressed up when it's Jay and Payal's wedding'
(I think the girl's name was Payal😅, let's call her Payal)

Payal: 'Everyone should look best....'
Prachi: 'Then why isn't Shahana changing?'
The two girls looked at each other nervously.
Shahana: 'I will also change after you...'

Prachi: 'I am done, Shahana. I am outside.'
Payal: 'Arey, but why?'
Prachi: 'Who will see the arrangement?'
And she left from there.
Shahana: 'Getting her married without her knowledge will be very difficult.'
Payal: 'You go with her, Shahana. If I go out she will know something is wrong.'
Shahana nodded and left quickly.

Prachi came to the temple where the boys were. Aryan signed Ranbir to look at Prachi. And he turned around.
He was mesmerised seeing her, and got so lost in her. He was admiring her lovingly and unknowingly he approached.
The two other boys left them alone and went stating they will check the preparations.

Prachi noticed him approaching her and moved back. This continued till she hit the pillar behind her.

Prachi, nervously: 'What are you doing?'
Ranbir, still lost in her: 'Nothing...' He lifted his hand and lightly caressed her cheek, moving her hair and tugging it behind her ear.
Prachi closed her eyes at his touch and sucked in a breath.

He smiled seeing her reaction, it's been days since he has been with her, this close.
Ranbir: 'You are looking so beautiful, the most beautiful bride ever...'
This made Prachi look at him... he realised what he let out.
Prachi: 'Payal is the bride, not me...'
Ranbir: 'You are not looking less than her today...' He tried to cover it up.

He moved back, letting her have her space and then talked to her.
Ranbir: 'Isn't it exciting? Their wedding? The run-away wedding.'
He excitedly told her. She just nodded and went to the altar and arranged it.

Ranbir, on noticing her discomfort: 'You are not excited?'
Prachi: 'They are our friends, I am just helping them.'
Ranbir: 'You are not happy with the way it's going?'
Prachi; 'It doesn't matter. It's their wedding.'

He couldn't understand why she wasn't happy and he asked her yet.
Ranbir: 'Just suppose... suppose okay, that it was our wedding...'
He was playing with fire here and if she slightly got the clue that it was really their wedding, then she would be so upset.
Prachi, unfazed: 'I will never get married without Maa... I won't be able to forgive myself if I did this without Maa.'
Ranbir sighed as to what he was about to do.... Well, he didn't think this far. He just wanted to make sure that they always stay together.

He quickly went from there and joined others at the stairs. Prachi was confused seeing him but then let it go as she got busy.

Ranbir discussed with the others downstairs about what Prachi just said.
Shahana: 'how could I forget this? Prachi will be heartbroken knowing she did this without Masi.'
Jay: 'Then, what should we do?'
Ranbir: 'I know... Aryan...'
He whispered something to Aryan and he agreed and quickly left from there. They came back upstairs and helped Prachi with the preparations. Now everyone was worried and Prachi noticed them.
She asked Shahana but she brushed it off.