Pretense love

This chapter is dedicated to nancy1pandey.
Hope you will like it dear☺️☺️☺️
Now, this is the longest chapter ever (5000+ words) 😳😳😳😳😳😳
Even I am surprised.😂😂
Long long reading today. Best of luck😂

So this is when the Maya drama was going on and Ranbir asked Prachi to pretend to be in love with each other to save him from Maya.

Pranbir stayed at each other through the mirror in front of them. They had come for his wedding shopping with Maya's family.
Prachi could see his love for her in his eyes, he didn't need words to tell her. But as he mentioned earlier, he will never force her for anything.

Ranbir, lost in her:"see, how perfect we look together. It will be easy to tell Maya that we love each other."
Prachi was stuck at the first part itself. Observing them, her heart also screamed similar facts: they do look good together.

Someone's voice broke there eyelock and they turned to see Maya.
Maya, irritated with Prachi:"what is she doing here?"
Ranbir, exchanged looks between them and thought to answer:"listen Maya, we are here to talk to you."

Maya's attention was fully on them as Ranbir continued:"see, i want to tell you that Prachi and I love each other a lot. We are dating but no-one knows it yet... and marrying you will be extremely wrong. I cannot hurt Prachi like this so please please back off from the wedding. Talk to your parents."

Maya fumed at them:"she is in love with you?"
Ranbir nodded and looked at Prachi with hopeful eyes.
Seeing her silence, he placed his hands on her lower back due to which she startled. She could feel the current from his touch.
Maya, angrily:"why is she silent?"
Ranbir looked at her hopefully. And Prachi nodded:"yes, we both love each other."

This brought a small smile on Ranbir's face while Prachi avoided eye-contact with him.
Maya:"then why none of you family members know?"
Prachi looked at Ranbir nervously as she didn't know what to say.

Ranbir, confidently:"because we just started dating. We don't want to tell anyone till now."
Maya, clenching her fists:"if that's the case and you truly love each other, then prove it to me."
Pranbir were confused at what she was demanding.

Maya:"kiss her..."
Prachi grew tensed hearing her and turned to Ranbir. He could see the reluctance in Prachi's eyes. He wasn't going to do it at any cost.
Ranbir:"Prachi and my relationship is private. We don't want to and don't have to prove anything to anyone."
Prachi looked at him lovingly: her heart.... Was skipping beats which she was also unaware of.

Maya:"what kind of love if you can't kiss her?"
Prachi, still lost in admiring Ranbir:"the kind of love which doesn't need physical touch... you just have to feel it with your fast heartbeats."

Ranbir looked at her surprised and they ended up having an eye-lock.

              Kaise hua kaise hua
                Tu itna zaroori kaise hua
              Kaise hua kaise hua
              Tu itna zaroori kaise hua

Maya's mother came there disrupting their eye-lock.
"Damadji, we selected some clothes for you, come on."
Maya followed her mother and Ranbir held Prachi's hand.
Entangling their fingers:"please stay with me. Otherwise they will eat me alive...."

She nodded reassuringly and they joined Maya and her family. As they went from, two ladies came at their spot, they were extremely happy hearing what has been said.
They were Dida/Pallavi.
Pallavi:"Dida, did you also hear what I heard?"
She nodded.
Pallavi, happily and excitedly:"Ranbir and Prachi love each other."

(AN: the golden days where Pallavi loved Prachi🥺)

Dida:"yes... i kind of doubted it but now it's confirmed. They are in love and dating as well."
Pallavi, excitedly."that's so exciting and I will have a lovely daughter-in-law as Prachi."