Fighter with scar that few can understand (2)

Here is the second part...
Hope you will like it.

Mehra's house:
Pranbir entered worriedly and saw the commotion in the living room.
Abhigya were confused seeing Prachi as they didn't expect her coming back so soon and their eyes went to Ranbir as they came in together.

Ranbir went to his mother and questioned her. But she cried in his arms.
Vikram: "We are going to Dehli... Your grandma is not well. She is asking for Pallavi. We are going to her..."

Ranbir nodded at him: "I will bring my bag..."
He went upstairs and Prachi followed him. As he was worried, he was messing around the room in attempt to pack his necessities.
Prachi looked at him and approached him. She held his arms and made him sit.
"Everything is going to be alright... Your parents will handle there and soon your grandmother will be fit and fine. Trust me..."
He hugged her in a way to calm himself while she just stroked his head.

Prachi: "Trust me, everything is going to be fine..."
He nodded.
"Now, let's pack your things..."
They both packed a smaller bag for him, compared to the ones he had brought from UK.

Prachi was about to walk out of the room when he caught her wrist. She turned to him.
Ranbir, nervously: "Wait for my return... I need to ask you something really important."
Smilingly, she nodded: "Okay, Mr. RK... I will definitely wait for you... You come back soon once your grandma is fine..."
He too nodded and then they joined their parents downstairs.
Vikram had already book the flights for them and Abhi went to drop them to the airport.

As soon as they were gone, Pragya turned to Prachi.
"Why were you with Ranbir? You had gone for your project, right?
Prachi, nervously: "Yes... the project finished much early than expected and I was walking back home, when I met Ranbir outside..."
Pragya looked at her suspiciously: "Where is your project?"

Prachi: "With Shahana... She will bring it to college in her car..."
Pragya nodded.
Prachi, worriedly: "Do you think Pallavi Aunty's mom will be alright?"
Pragya: "I hope so... and let's pray that she gets fine..."

Later at night, Prachi was with her novel but she couldn't concentrate on the words. Her thoughts were clouded with Ranbir. She was worried thinking about him and his family.

At the same time, her phone dinged and she took it quickly. She opened it as soon as possible when she saw that it was from Ranbir.
R: "We reached an hour ago at Grandma's place. I couldn't text you before..."

She asked him worriedly.
P: "How is she?"

R: "Doctor said that she might undergo a heart surgery. At this age, it could be dangerous. She wants to do it."

Prachi thought well what to reply before typing.
"If that's what she wants, maybe you should go ahead."

R: "Mom/Dad also said the same thing... And we know she will be alright."

P: "She will be..."

R: "Thanks... I will talk to you later on. The doctor is here."

P: "Yeah, keep me updated..."

Prachi sincerely prayed for the betterment of his grandmother and then put her phone aside. She was going to the washroom when she noticed that her window was opened.

She went to her window and pulled the curtain apart. She was about to close the window when her eyes met a dark figure, standing right outside her house near a tree.
The person was in complete black clothes, black jeans and black hoodie... His face wasn't visible but she somehow knew that he was staring at her.

That brought chills down her spine. She felt sudden cold/scary goosebumps on her body as she looked at the person.
Her ringtone startled her and her eyes went to her phone. She quickly looked outside but no-one was there.
She doubted if it was only a figment of her imagination but the chills she got differed from that. She quickly closed her window and climbed into her bed.