Baby ... ?

This chapter is dedicated to Sudhssparkles.
Hope you will like it, dear.❤️

Also this is a continuation of the previous one shot. And it's going to be on a fast pace.

Prachi woke up the next morning alone in the bed. She sleepily looked around for Ranbir but he wasn't there. However the aromatic perfume of food clearly indicated where he was.
She heard her stomach rumbling and quickly hopped into the shower and did her morning routine.

After getting dress, she joined him in the kitchen. He had his back towards her, so he didn't notice her. She lovingly looked at him.
But the aromatic perfume was making her hungrier.
She hugged him from behind. He smilingly held her hands and brought her in front of him.
Prachi:"morning..."
Ranbir:"morning..."
He kissed her forehead and turned off the gas.

Ranbir:"hungry?"
Prachi, cutely:"famished..."
He chuckled and handed her the plates while he took care of the hot recipient of tea.
They both had breakfast with him feeding her.

Ranbir:"we are going to the doctor shortly."
She nodded while he took care of the empty dishes.
Ranbir:"I already informed Sid that you are not going to office today... and if you don't feel well, you must not go."
Prachi, funnily:"as per your orders, would be Bauji..."
This made him grin like a cheshire cat.

They went to a gynecologist after breakfast. She did a routine check-up and happily confirmed her pregnancy.
Doctor:"this is your first pregnancy, Mrs Kohli... first 3 months you need to be careful..."
She nodded yes.
Doctor:"be careful but continue with your daily activities and watch your diet carefully. Eat what you can, don't force yourself. And vomiting and dizziness will regularly occur especially during these 3 months, so no worried about that."
Pranbir listened attentively to every instructions. Ranbir asked her a few questions and then they returned home.

As the doctor has said that Prachi should continue her daily activities, she was back doing her work.
Ranbir also had his meeting tomorrow, so he began preparing it. He needed to ace it for two reasons.
One, it will help for future financial situation.
Two, those investors gave him a second chance, he needed to live up to their expectations.

Prachi also worked from home that day, completing her upcoming presentation while staying in bed.

The next day:
Ranbir excitedly came home and hugged Prachi.
She questioned him and he informed her that the investors were ready to invest in his new project.
Prachi, happily:"that's amazing, Ranbir...congratulations...."
She engulfed him in a hug as he twirled her around.

Ranbir:"I can't tell you how happy am I... it feels like I am on a cloud of happiness."
She smiled at his excitement.
Ranbir:"I got us a little something to celebrate both news..."
He showed her a small box and she saw the bakery name.
Prachi, excitedly:"the Rs 50 cake..."
Ranbir:"i got the exact one..."
They both cut it together and fed each other lovingly.
Ranbir:"The baby also should get its part." He fed her once again a piece.
Prachi:"for the baby...."
He happily nodded.

The next day:
Prachi had to go to her office as she had her presentation. As soon as she was done, she returned home. Ranbir was home after his meeting and welcomed her excitedly.
Prachi, funnily questioned him:"why are you so excited?"
Ranbir:"I want to show you something..."
Prachi:"what?"
He excitedly covered her eyes and held her hands to help her walk.

He carefully brought her to their room.
Ranbir:"ready?"
Prachi:"excited, Baklu... now show me quickly. Remove your hands..."
She playfully hit her arms and he yelped.
Ranbir:"what yaar, Chikchiki?"
Prachi, cutely:"don't call me yaar..."
Ranbir:"ok, ok, Chikchiki. Open your eyes."