Her cravings + Her truths

This is the morning when Rhea returned from jail.

They all were eating breakfast. Prachi looked at the food items and just the sight of it was making her nauseous.
Rhea:"i cooked dessert again today, please taste it."
She served everyone excluding Prachi. But Prachi wasn't bothered by this.
For some reasons, she wasn't able to neither see nor smell food.

Ranbir looked at her and noticed her discomfort and how she was actually anticipating the fact that she will vomit.

Ranbir observed the two sisters carefully and thought: "Shahana is the one pregnant and yet Prachi is the one having all the symptoms."

As the nauseous feeling intensified, Prachi excused herself and rushed inside.
They all looked at her suspiciously.
Rhea:"now what is this drama?"
Shahana, worriedly, followed Prachi to her room.

In the washrom:
Prachi was feeling sick but as she didn't eat anything, she actually didn't vomit.
Shahana rushed to her sides and rubbed her back.

Shahana:"better?"
But before she couldn't finish, Prachi proceeded to vomit this time.
Prachi, breathing heavily:"water."
Shahana:"I will bring it."
She came back to the table when Dida and Vikram also questioned her.

Shahana, nervously:"actually.... This happened because of Rhea's dessert, who put this much butter. And Prachi doesn't like butter that much, that's why she felt nauseous."
Ranbir turned tensed immediately and his eyes looked in the direction of her room. He saw Shahana pouring a glass of water.

Rhea:"we are all eating the same thing, no-one got sick. Only her, why?"

Her questioning stopped when she saw that Ranbir stood up.
Rhea, to Ranbir:"what happened?"
Without answering, he moved towards Shahana, took the glass from her hands and rushed to Prachi's room.

They all looked on and some (the obvious ones) were shocked.
Rhea started to follow him along with the others but Ranbir was smart enough to lock the room. So everyone stayed outside. Only he was there with his wife.

When he entered the washroom, he noticed how she was still near the washbasin.
That feeling wasn't going away. He quickly approached and made her drink water.

She didn't pay attention to who it was at this moment.
But soon, she spilled out the water also.

His hands went directly to her back and he rubbed it.
Ranbir:"take a deep breath..."
He opened the mouthwash and helped her. She needed to get rid of the taste.

Then he brought her outside and opened the windows to allow fresh air.
They heard knocks on the door which was Rhea who was frantically knocking.

He crouched in front of her and held her hands.
He noticed the sweat beads on her forehead and went back to the bathroom.

He brought cold water from the tap and wiped her face with it.
Ranbir:"it's ok, it will stop soon..."
She looked at him and saw his concern. One thing, she cannot deny is that his care and concern are still here.
But apparently it's coming out only when she is sick.

Prachi:"can i get more water?"
Ranbir:"i will bring it."

He unlocked the door and faced Rhea who was fuming.
Shahana went to Prachi immediately.

Rhea:" what the hell are you doing?"
But Ranbir went past her. He came to the kitchen, took out some ice cubes in a recipient and a bottle of water.

Rhea was following him. She questioned him yet again and he ignored her yet again.
Rhea, frustratedly:"Ranbir..."
He came back to the room and crouched again in front of her.