College love (1)

This chapter is dedicated to pranbir_happysouls.
Hope you will enjoy it.
I didn't quite understood what you meant by forcibly but hope you will like this one on college love

16000 words😳😳😳😳
I broke my previous record😂😂😂
As it's long, i have split it into two parts.
Hope you will love both❤️

A girl is seen walking in the corridors of the most prestigious college of the city: Lakewood School. It's the school where every rich person's kids attend. However, the girl in question was not there on her parent's money but on her hardwork.
She worked hard to get into this school, the journey had not been easy but she worked her ass off.

Hidden by the hoodie of her sweatshirt, she walked to her lockers and took the books she needed for the day. For everyone surrounding her, she was the nerd of the school but no-one really knows what's behind the hoodie and she made sure that no-one came close enough to see it.

She went to her first class way before the bell rang and took her seat. You would think that being the nerd, she would opt for a front seat but nope... She went to the back of the class. She didn't like all the attention, neither from the students nor the teachers.

She took out one of her drawing books and just drew some doodles mindlessly. The teacher came in and wasn't surprised to see her there.
Teacher, chuckling: 'Always first, Prachi...'
She just smiled at him and it was the end of their interaction before the bell rang.

The class started to fill with students. Prachi took out her History book and sat properly on her chair so that she wouldn't doze off. Although the teacher was nice, it was still History class.

As the students took their seats, the teacher began his class. But most students were lost in their own world. Some even steality used their phones. The teacher couldn't see them but Prachi could.
She tried to focus on what was being said but it was getting hard as she felt sleepy. She hasn't been sleeping properly these last few days.

Suddenly, the door opened and three boys came in with the principal. All phones were kept aside as soon as the students saw the principal. But their eyes were stuck on the three boys.

Prachi rolled her eyes seeing all the girls drooling on them. She didn't understand why... Yes, they were handsome and good-looking, but still...

The principal's voice caught Prachi's attention: 'Ranbir, Aryan and Samar would be joining your History class this term.'
The girls hooted along with some boys and this made Prachi roll her eyes once again.

Not that it wasn't evident but the three boys were the most popular ones in the school. The three were in the football team and were known as being the bad boys of the school.
Principal, warningly: 'Don't screw up in this class or any, otherwise you are off the team.'

Everyone looked shocked... Ranbir was the captain of the team and was the best with Aryan second to him. Without them, the team would be screwed.
'Dramatic much...' Prachi thought.

The boys looked at the Principal's smirk, he was enjoying this. They have been messing around too often and were on his red list already. They bunked classes one after the other which resulted in their grades getting lower and lower.

So the Principal had warned them and threatened their position in the team...
'Too bad, he has that much power...' Ranbir snickered to his two best friends.

Aryan and Samar controlled their laughter, they couldn't get in more trouble. They saw the seats and were upset that they cannot sit together. Aryan and Samar went to a few familiar faces and Ranbir looked at the only empty spot now.