Her love for him (2)

Well, since many asked for it... here you go.
Hope you all will like it☺️

Prachi came out of the washroom and looked at a sleeping Ranbir.
Recalling their reunion, she couldn't help herself from smiling. Her hands went to her belly as both of them were happy that Ranbir will actively be there to support both of them.

She moved to the empty side of the bed and laid down. As soon as, her head was on the pillow, she felt a hand wrapping itself around her wrist. And soon she was pulled in someone's embrace.

She lifted her head to look at her husband:"so you weren't sleeping?"
He nodded no, smiling naughtily.
He pulled her even more closer.

Prachi:"you are hurt, Ranbir...  once your arm is fine, I will sleep in your arms every night."
He nodded no:"i want both of my babies to sleep in my embrace..."
She glared at him and threateningly:"don't you dare call us baby..."

Ranbir, surprised:"ok, ok. Little us and Chikchiki will sleep in my embrace everyday."
As she was on the unharmed arm side, he reassured her that it was okay and she snuggled closer to him. He smiled at this action of hers.

Prachi, nervously:"Ranbir..."
He hummed at her still enjoying their closeness after so many days... months to be precise.

Prachi:"i need to tell you this... i thought to tell you once you are fine but you might get angry one again..."
He looked at her and knew she was serious:"what's the matter?"

Prachi:"Ranbir, my pregnancy has complications..."
This shocked him and he was all ears: listening to her attentively as she went on telling him about the complications and high risk pregnancy.

Ranbir, reassuringly:"we are together right? We will handle everything. Nothing will happen to you and the baby. We will be stress free, trust me."
She nodded smilingly. Now that he was with her, she wouldn't have to worry.
Ranbir:"you sleep, okay. Goodnight."
Prachi:"Goodnight."
And soon they both felt asleep.

Next morning:
Ranbir woke up first and smiled seeing his love/wife sleeping peacefully in his arms. Unknowingly a smile came of his face. He has been craving for a morning like this for months now.

As Prachi's grip was loose around him, he moved a bit and untangled himself from her. Recalling what she said about her pregnancy, he was worried.
Although he reassured her yesterday, he was also tensed.

He needed to calm her down and not put her in stressful situations.
He picked up his phone and messaged two people. After that, he went to the washroom to brush. He couldn't do much with his injured arm.

He heard soft knocks on the door and went there. He knew who it was so he opened it without much thought.
Shahana came in yawning. Noticing that Prachi was asleep, she whispered to Ranbir.
Shahana:"why did you call me here?"

Ranbir, whispered back:"you are the only one who know about her pregnancy, so i can only call you."
Shahana, tensed:"what's the matter? Is she fine?"

Ranbir nodded yes:"do me a favour... Please you prepare her breakfast today. Healthy breakfast... if my arm was fine, I would have done it..."
Shahana, smilingly:"arey. Why are you explaining so much? I will prepare it according to her diet. Don't worry."

Ranbir:"thank you and send me her diet as well. So that i can plan her future meals & her gynecologist's number."

Shahana smilingly agreed to everything he said and quickly left from there. Looking at the clock, he knew that soon all his family members would wake up.
And they would come to check on him first thing, but he is not allowing anyone to disturb Prachi. Thus, he once again locked the doors.
He will open only for Shahana.