Kidnapped & trapped

This chapter is dedicated to pranbir_happysouls. This is pending for a long time....
But I hope you will like it.

Ranbir stirred and tried to open his eyes but he felt an agonising pain. However, he was hearing a voice that tried to wake him up.
Prachi:"Baklu, please wake up. Are you okay?"

Ranbir, with his eyes still closed:"Chikchiki, I had a weird dream. You got kidnapped and I came to save you, but I also got trapped."
She rolled her eyes at this comment.

Prachi:"Look carefully, you will know that it is not a dream. We are really caught..."
That made him open his eyes and he looked on. Realisation dawned upon him. He tried struggling against the ropes tying him but in vain.

Prachi, scared:"Baklu, what are we going to do?"
Ranbir, sensing the fear in her voice:"Chikchiki, we will get out of here, okay? Trust me..."
Although they had their backs to each other, he knew that she nodded but was still scared.

Ranbir, feeling his phone vibrating his back pocket:"Chikchiki, my phone...."
Prachi:"where is it?"
Ranbir:"in my back pocket, try to reach it... you might get it..."
Prachi:"ok, I will try...."
She indeed forwarded her hands and touched his waist. He started to wiggle funnily. This increased the difficulty that Prachi had to grasp the phone.
Prachi:"what are you doing?

Ranbir:"you are tickling me..."
Prachi:"sorry..."
This made him stop and he concluded that she was scared as otherwise Chikchiki will never say sorry to him.

Prachi succeeded in getting his phone as Ranbir stopped wiggling. She handed him the phone.
Ranbir, directing her:"now, bent over and try to take it with your mouth."
She followed his instructions and grabbed his phone. She dropped it on her lap and swiftly down the floor.

Ranbir, relieved:"good, good... now emergency call... call the police straightly..."
She complied silently.

The call was going through when one of the goons came there. Prachi hid the phone with her dress and noted that the call has been picked.

Goon:"what were you doing?"
Ranbir:"nothing..."
Prachi:"what nothing... we were discussing what will happen when the police will catch you... what do you think you kidnapped us and kept us in a this warehouse near the forest.... You won't escape that easily..."

Goon:"we will get our money and then disappeared forever. Police won't catch us."
Prachi:"kidnappers do get caught."
Ranbir, whispered to her:"why are you repeating that we kidnapped?"
Prachi, whispering back:"because the call got through... to the police..."
Ranbir:"ohhh.... Continue, continue."

Goon:"what are you whispering?"
Ranbir:"you kidnapped us... and now stopping us from whispering as well."
The goon noticed that Prachi was trying to hide something.

Goon:"what is that?"
He picked up the phone and looked at the number. He immediately grew angry. Ranbir has been trying to untie himself.
Goon, angrily:"you think you are oversmart..."
He didn't wait a second before slapping Prachi. And this enraged Ranbir, so much that with one pull, he broke the arms of the chair.

Anger spiked in him as he launched forward to hit the goon.
Ranbir, angrily:"how dare you hit her?"
He punched him with all his force and the goon stumbled back.

Ranbir used this opportunity to untie Prachi's hands as well, but when they turned the goon was in front of them, pointing a gun at them.
Ranbir protectively stood in front of Prachi.

Ranbir:"put you gun down... don't you threaten us with this."
He pushed his hands away and threw the gun away. Some other goons joined in and Prachi also tried to push them away from Ranbir.