The smallest angel of Kohli

This chapter is dedicated to IshikaBhalerao.
Hope you will like it dear...

"Panchi Kohli..."
Ranbir and Prachi looked on smilingly as they both said their baby's name.
Prachi had just given birth to Ranbir's princess and everyone was celebrating in the hospital.

Ranbir had been holding his little princess in his hand ever since he laid eyes on her.
Prachi was still weak from the delivery but the happiness on her face radiated from afar.

Ranbir, with Panchi in his arms, approached Prachi and put her in Prachi's arms. Ranbir held both of them close.
This moment felt surreal; he waited for so long that he couldn't believe that it was really happening.

He kissed Prachi's forehead happily.
Ranbir: "Our little baby..."
Prachi: "She is so cute... just like you..."
He blushed hearing her but quickly added: "No, like my beautiful wife."
They both were on top of the world right now.

Soon, they heard knocks on the door and the family members came in.
Ranbir took Panchi in his arms while Arhana were taking sneak peak of the baby.

Pallavi went to Prachi: "How are you feeling?"
Prachi, with a weak smile: "Seeing her made all the pain vanish, Mom."
Pallavi: "That's true..."
She leaned in and kissed her daughter-in-law's forehead.
Pallavi: "You need to rest, okay... And if you need something, don't hesitate to trouble my son...."
Her comment made Prachi chuckle and the ladies turned to see Vikram emotional while holding his granddaughter.

Dida, teasingly: "See you are crying... you were teasing me when Ranbir was born."
Vikram: "She is so small..."
Ranbir looked on and Prachi turned to him. The family members were acknowledging that she indeed looked very small.

Ranbir, reassuringly: "Don't worry. Doctor said that it happened due to Prachi's initial complications but once she starts to be breastfed, it will be okay..."

Shahana: "When will my turn come? I want to hold her..."
Aryan: "After me..."
Pallavi: "No, me first..."
Dida: "Great grandmother first..."

Vikram, smilingly, handed Panchi to Dida. Ranbir sat beside Prachi as they both looked on at their family's happiness.
She leaned closed to him and snuggled slightly into his arms.

Ranbir: "You should rest... I will look after our baby..."
She nodded yes sleepily and as soon as she closed her eyes, she drifted to a slumber.
After everyone had held Panchi, Ranbir took her and placed her in the small crib next to Prachi's bed.
Both his princesses were sleeping and he went outside the room where the nurse was talking to the family.

Ranbir: "You guys can go... I will be here..."
They agreed and left as only the husband could stay back.

He went back inside the room and saw his little one awake. A huge grin appeared on his face as he took her in his arms.
Ranbir, cutely: "Hi Panchi.... I am your Bauji... but you already know me, right? We used to talk when you were in the belly...
I am seeing you for the first and let me tell you: you are the most beautiful girl along with your mom..."

Little Panchi smiled a bit at him and this brought a bright smile on Ranbir's face.
Ranbir, happily: "You love your Bauji a lot, right?"
Another smile came on Panchi's face and Ranbir's heart melted further at his little angel.

Ranbir: "We will let your mom sleep, okay... She is very tired. Bauji and Panchi will talk in the meantime..."

He looked at his sleeping wife & baby; and at this moment, he felt complete. All of his dreams had been completed and all the merit went to his beautiful wife.

There was a knock on the door which woke Prachi up as well. She sleepily turned to them. It was the nurse who had come to inform Prachi about baby's drinking time.
Nurse: "Would you breastfed her or should we bottle fed her?"