Feeling of love

This chapter is dedicated to PoojaJain1911.
Hope you will like it dear....

Ranbir's room:
He came into his room extremely confused. His heart was racing and thudding fast but he couldn't comprehend why.
Ranbir, confusedly to himself: 'What the hell is happening to me?'

He ruffled his hair in nervousness and closed his eyes. However, as soon as they went closed, there was only someone's picture there. He immediately opened his eyes.

Ranbir, to no-one in particular: 'Why is Chikchiki stuck in my head and thoughts?'
He recalled what happened on the terrace....
He accidently spilled beer on him and there was only one girl who helped him...Prachi...

He, frustratedly, sat on the edge of his bed and was trying to understand what was happening to him... but he wasn't getting any answer.

But slowly, all his moments with Prachi started to flash in front of his eyes.... The way she usually trips and he somehow always manages to catch her.

Their little and cute arguments that he was irritated by were making him smile today. Their name calling: Baklu and Chikchiki suddenly seemed so special....
But why? ... What was the reason behind this?

He was so lost that he didn't hear his name being called. Prachi was confused seeing him sitting and just staring at nothing in particular.
She called him once more: 'Ranbir....'
But the boy in front of her stayed lost in his thoughts.

Prachi, to herself: 'What happened to him? So silent...'
She was about to head inside when she bumped into a waiter. She excused herself and helped the waiter to pick what he dropped.

When she looked in Ranbir's direction, he was still in the same position. She approached him and came inside his room.
She funnily looked at what he was staring at but there was nothing. She looked at him again.

Prachi: 'Has he gone mad or what?'
She knew there was only one way to get his attention, so she approached him. But she didn't notice that the carpet was not properly set.

Her foot hit the carpet and she lost her balance, she fell forward and screamed. Her scream caught his attention but it was already too late and she fell on him. And due to the impact, Ranbir also fell backwards.

His back hit the mattress while his hands automatically circled her waist to support her. It happened so fast that they weren't able to do anything. Prachi's body fell so quickly that her lips touched Ranbir's cheek.

Her eyes grew bigger, double their size, when she realised what happened. Ranbir was already frozen as soon as she touched him. She slowly moved away from him so that she was no longer kissing him.

She guiltily looked at him but he was lost in her. Her brown eyes were so captivating and held so many emotions. It felt as if he was looking into her soul and he found her to be the purest soul that he has met.

A strand of her hair fell on her face, blocking his perfect view. He unhesitantly started to move his hands. He slowly trailed his fingers from her waist and her back. Prachi closed her eyes, feeling his fingers on her body.

Her little bundle of nerves in her stomach summersault in her abdomen making her all ticklish but good. His fingers finally reached her cheek and he softly moved her hair and tugged it behind her ear.

Prachi looked at him lovingly.
Ranbir, lost in her, whispering: 'Why can't I get you out of my mind?'
This confused Prachi but she restrained herself from speaking. Unknowingly, she wanted to hear him and listen to what he had to say.

Ranbir, in the same tone: 'I was just thinking of you and you suddenly appeared in front of me.... But I am not complaining... Don't know why my heart is at peace right now... with you.'