Sassy Prachi

This is when Aliya came to oust Prachi from Kohli's mansion.

Everyone was in the hall when Aliya was repeating again and again that Prachi shouldn't stay here. Prachi was quiet all this time.

Rhea:"yes Buji, she needs to be kicked out of here. She is ruining everything."

Ranbir wanted to stop her but situation were such that he couldn't.
Aliya:"get ou.."
Prachi, confidently:"arey arey. Calm down, Mrs Aliya. Who are you to throw me of this house?"

They all looked on at the way Prachi was talking to Aliya.

Prachi, with the same confidence:"this house belongs to Kohlis, when they couldn't throw me out, then how will you? And with what right?"

Pallavi, angrily:"Prachi, what is this way of talking? Did you forget that she is your aunt?"

Prachi:"please mummy. Neither she considers me as her niece, nor do i want such relationship. Let her only be Rhea's aunt."

Dida hid her laugh hearing Prachi. And even a small smile came onto Ranbir's face.

Aliya:"what do you think that i will let you do whatever you want. You will threaten us with police name... i am not scared of them..."

Prachi:"yes, who better than I over here knows that you are not scared of police. You did so many crimes and yet no lawful punishment..."
The three cunning ladies were shocked hearing that.

Rhea, angrily and shouted:"Prachi...."
Prachi:"lower your tone..."
Rhea, fuming:"don't you dare talk to Buji like that..."

Prachi:"i just told you that she is no-one to me. So please... and plus respect is earned and she hasn't done one thing to earn that."

Pallavi:"what a disrespectful girl? Did you forget your manners in this one month?"
Prachi, proudly:"yes and in a good way."

Rhea went to Ranbir:"are you seeing her? This is the true Prachi... cheap, disrespectful and mannerless... Her true colours are coming out today."

He looked away, he couldn't hear that about Prachi. He knew that Prachi is not that person.

Prachi, sarcastically:"yes, yes. Ranbir stayed with me for 2 years and didn't see my true face but you guys saw it in 2 months. Great, great."

Rhea:"he was blinded by your love then..."
Prachi, this time with a bit of anger:"he was not then but he surely is now.
Blinded by you guys lies and deception. But no worries, you guys put the blindfold and I will remove it."

Rhea clenched her fists to control herself.

Prachi:"and Ranbir has also started to see to what extent can Rhea go to get him."
They all turned confused but Ranbir mostly looked at her questioningly.

He wanted to know what she was referring to.

Prachi:"just like she fake my signature and illegally got married to him and just like she tried to kill me 2 years ago by the accident.
Ranbir won't take that much time to know what she did 1 month ago."

She smiled sarcastically at Ranbir and then smirked at Rhea, who was tensed.
Ranbir was thoughtful after this and Dida was happy thinking that indirectly Prachi was telling Ranbir what happened 1 month ago.

Rhea, fumbling:"what... what are you trying to saying?"
Prachi:"what you are thinking and what actually happened."
Rhea looked on tensed while Prachi had a smirk on her face.

Aliya noticed how everyone was lost in their thoughts, they were actually thinking about what Prachi said, especially Ranbir.

So to distract them, she approached Prachi.
Aliya:"you are avoiding the subject... i was here to kick you out of here."
She held Prachi's hand and was about to pull her out but someone stopped her.
Rhea grew shocked seeing Ranbir. This made Prachi have a proud smile and she turned to them.