♥️ Family ♥️

This chapter is dedicated to its_Prashika.
Hope you will like it, dear...

Tears filled her eyes as she found the pictures and all truths came drowning on her.
"Mom..."
The pictures dropped to the floor, followed by her body as the shocking news broke.

"Pragya Aunty is my mom.... And Prachi, my sister..."
Smiles appeared on her face as she digested the truth. Picking the pictures again, she felt her heart filled with happiness as she discovered the other part of her broken family.

Moments with Pragya flashed in front of Rhea and soon the tears poured out. She realised why she connected to Pragya instantly.
Her fights with Prachi also came but instead of feeling irritated as usual, she chuckled.

Rhea, happily: "I have to tell Dad... the girl she wanted as his daughter is actually his own daughter.... And Prachi..."
She stopped on recalling her twin sister.

Rhea: "I will tell Prachi first... I want to meet my twin sister properly this time..."
She picked up all pictures and put it back in the box. She took it with her and left from the house.

~~~~~~
Surrounded by soap bubbles and the romantic set up he spent hours doing, Ranbir lovingly watched Prachi.
The little child inside of her surfaced as she was playing with the bubbles around.

He approached her from behind and his hands went around her waist. Prachi froze at the contact and she could hear her heart thumping against her rib cage.
She had never felt that way before but Ranbir brought out emotions that none had brought out.

As she felt him move closer, she grew nervous due to their proximity.
Ranbir, softly, whispered into her ears: "Prachi..."
His tingling breath on her ear and neck was overwhelming her. Her eyes went closed as she hummed in response.
She, subconsciously, leaned onto him.

It surprised Ranbir as well but he was over the moon as it was one sign that she also reciprocated the same.
Ranbir, as softly as possible: "I have been meaning to tell you this properly. And I somehow know that you feel the same but you are too shy to it."

She smiled a little bit as he was perfectly right about her shyness.
Ranbir: "I have always thought that you are unique: you are the first one who didn't succumb to my flirty attitude.
But now, I know the reason why you had been unique for me. Because, Chikchiki, you bring the best part out of me.
You make me want to be good. And I love you...
I love you a lot, Chikchiki."

Although she had heard those three words before in his drunken state, this time felt as special as the first time. Her heartbeat increased the moment he said those words.

Ranbir turned her around so that she faced him. He smiled knowing how his words had an effect on her.
Ranbir, taking a step forward: "I will always love you, Prachi, for the rest of my life and even after I di..."

He couldn't complete his words as she put her hand on his lips. A small smile appeared on his lips as he saw the concern in her eyes.
Prachi: "Don't say like this..."
He moved her hand and entangled their fingers. Prachi grew conscious of his action and looked at their hands.

Ranbir: "Won't you say anything back to me?"
She was trying hard to hide her blush by looking down, but her crimson cheeks betrayed her. Ranbir's fingers went under her chin and lifted her head up.
Ranbir: "I don't want you to escape my eyes ever, Prachi. Instead I want you to be comfortable with me, just like the way we fight with each other."

She looked at him and attempted to lighten up the mood.
"Just like we fight, Baklu..."
She stressed on the nickname which made him chuckle.
Ranbir, lovingly: "Even the nickname sounds loving now."
Her smile grew more.