A love that drowns the ocean (2)

This chapter is dedicated to MadhviThakur381, ApoorvaPR and Shagufta_k.
Since you guys asked for a second part.

The morning sunlight peeped through the window and its rays fell on Prachi's face. But the glow on her beautiful face was even brighter that the sun rays.

She started stirring and finally opened her eyes. She realised that she had been snuggling into a pillow and her husband was nowhere there.

But even before she could wonder about his whereabouts, the strong aroma of coffee along with hot chocolate filled her nostrils.
She turned around and found her husband leaning on the doorframe with a cup in his hands.

He drank a sip of his coffee and then looked at her smilingly.
But Prachi's eyes wander around her husband's bared chest as he stood there in only grey sweatpants.

Moments of the previous night came to her and the little faint red of her lipstick were still on him.
She felt her cheeks burning and was hundred percent sure that they had turned red.
A chuckle escaped her husband's lips and it was enough to make her blush profusely again.

The flushed state of his wife evoked the same desires as yesterday and he cleared his throat as well as his mind of last night's event.

Ranbir, huskily: "Your... your hot chocolate will get cold... Drink it before."
She nodded and wrapped the blanket securely around her body before settling in a sitting position.

She took her glass and they both drank their morning beverages in silence. They kept glancing at each other from time to time.

The heavy sexual tension between them could be cut with a knife.
Once he finished his coffee, he approached her and sat beside her.
Prachi's eyes didn't meet him though.

Her shyness tugged the strings of his heart to a next level. He leaned in and kissed her cheek.
Her eyes met his finally and she playfully hit his cheek.
Prachi, cutely: "Baklu..."
Ranbir: "I love you..."
Prachi, smilingly: "I love you too..."
She signed him to come close and he did confusedly.

Once he was near her, she leaned forward to kiss his cheek but he turned and instead of his cheek, her lips touched his.
They both froze instantly... but with their tingling breaths and soft lips against each other, they gave into the desires.

Ranbir was the first one to move his lips on hers and Prachi's eyes went closed enjoying him.

Subconsciously, her hands moved to the back of his head as she pulled him closer.
Her fingers toys with the hair at his nape, causing ripples of pleasure down his spine.

Ranbir lowered his body on her and swiftly changed their sitting position to a laying one as he climbed on her.
Supporting himself on his elbow, his hands moved to the blanket and he began sliding it off her body.

Due to lack of oxygen, they separated bit Ranbir connected his lips to the sweet spot of her neck. He had that memorized from yesterday.
It already had a faint purple mark there but that didn't stop him from grazing it again.

A soft exotic moan escaped Prachi which sent another wave of pleasure to Ranbir.
His lips moved to her collarbones and he placed a few feather-like kisses there.

One of Prachi's hands released his hair and moved to his back as her fingertips slowly caressed him.
This made Ranbir shivered and a small moan came from him.
But as he was still kissing her, it went muffled but it created a vibrating sensation on her body.

Ranbir moved to her sweet spot again and bit her skin slightly. As the immense pleasure overwhelmed her, she dug her nails on his back, scraping his skin.
Another moan escaped Ranbir and this made him lose all control.