His biggest support

This chapter is dedicated to pranbir_sneha and Ishneet90.
Hope you will like it.
And don't forget to drop your comments and thoughts.

Prachi was worriedly getting ready. Shahana came there also tensed.
Shahana:"Aryan is outside. He came to pick us for college."
Prachi, worriedly:"Ranbir?"
Shahana:"Aryan is alone..."
They both were tensed.

The girls came out and could feel the tensed atmosphere.
Pragya/Sushma Aunty and Aryan were all silent and lost in their thoughts.
Prachi, to Aryan:"Ranbir won't come?"
He sadly nodded no:"after what happened in office yesterday, he doesn't want to come out of the house."
Prachi recalled how every single employee was avoiding Ranbir because they believed what Maya has said about him: her false accusations on him.

Aryan, sadly:"you know, i have never seen Ranbir like this. My extremely confident brother is not scared of facing the world today because of one false accusations.
He didn't do anything wrong: he isn't like that and the worst part is that the girls who until yesterday wanted to date him, did everything to catch his attention, today they are the one who are looking at him with accusations."

Pragya came to Aryan:"Aryan, i can understand Ranbir's feelings. This type of accusations can break someone. And the important people in Ranbir's life trust him more than anything. We are 100% sure that he didn't do anything such."
Aryan:"thank you, Aunty."

He moved towards Prachi and asked him the question that Ranbir feared the most and was the reason he didn't want to face Prachi.
Aryan, expectingly:"you trust him, right, Prachi? If you trust him, he will fight against everything because your opinion matters the most to him..."
Prachi looked at him confused.

Aryan realised what he said and redeemed himself:"i mean yours, Shahana's and your family's..."
Prachi, unhesitatingly:"we all trust him, Aryan. We have full faith in him. And I know he didn't do anything wrong."
Aryan smiled weakly at her.

Prachi:"and we will get him to college today. Those who run away are the one who did wrong. And Ranbir didn't do anything wrong. He will not run away from this. He will fight against everything with our support."
Aryan nodded yes.

Pragya:"Prachi is right. He should confront everything and must go to college."
Aryan:"but he isn't coming out of his room, we all tried."
Prachi, confidently:"he will come to college. Trust me."
They all nodded and left for college.

Kohli's mansion:
Ranbir was in his bed, staring at nothing in particular. He recalled the accusations and the way everyone behaved with him in the office.
That saddened him further. He didn't feel like doing anything. He recalled Prachi defending him and was a bit relieved but he was also thinking how to get out of this mess.

Dida and Pallavi came there with Vikram. Pallavi sat next to him and Dida went to the other side.
Pallavi:"Ranbir, you didn't go to college?"
Ranbir:"I don't feel like going, Mom."
She ruffled his hair and this made Ranbir lay on her lap.

Ranbir, sadly:"Mom, you do trust me, right? I didn't do anything like that."
Pallavi:"i know... My Ranbir will never do that."
Dida:"yes Dear. We all are with you."
Vikram, trying to cheer him up:"and yes, you are lion's son... and lion doesn't back off from any situation. We fight back no matter what."

Ranbir, smilingly, nodded yes. At the same time, his phone rang and Pallavi handed it to him seeing Aryan's name.

Ranbir:"hello..."
Aryan, worriedly:"Ranbir, Prachi got hurt in college."
Ranbir, worriedly:"what? How?"
Aryan:"I don't know but she is in extreme pain."
Jut as Aryan said this, Ranbir heard Prachi's scream of agony.
Ranbir, worriedly:"arey, if she is in so much pain, then take her to the hospital. I will join you there."