Heartless (11)

Ranbir had brought her to the car and then opened the door. He signed her to take the bags and she complied.
After getting the bags, she peeped in to find her belongings and smiled at.
Ranbir: "Girls' locker room is still at the same place, right?''

His wife nodded yes and he brought her over there. Only reaching at the door did he put her back to her feet. He looked through the bags and sopke: 'Your clothes, accessories and shoes...'
He looked at her and then the shoes that she had planned to wear and then added: 'You are not wearing heels...'
Prachi, with a little smile: 'It's okay... I will bear the pain.'
He nodded no and took the bag from her: 'No way... Wear your shoes itself...'
She looked at her shoes and then at him: 'But Ranbir...'

Ranbir, with a finaly say: 'No buts... Comfort over beauty anytime... I am not letting you wear these, okay?'
Prachi, chuckling: 'Okay, Mr. Husband... no heels...'
He nodded at her and then signed her to get ready but she looked at him. She pointed at something besides them and his forehead scrunched in confusion.

He turned to see what she was pointing her but his eyes only saw darkness.
Prachi, smilingly, leaned in and placed her lips on his cheek. As soon as her velvety and soft lips touched his cheeks, his eyes grew double their size.
Prachi moved to his ears and declared: 'I was right... You are becoming the best husband on this earth...'
He was registrating her words plus the kiss when she moved back. He turned and met her eyes. She chuckled on seeing his shocked state and quickly escaped from there.

Ranbir's fingers went to his cheek as the kiss played again and again in his mind. A full smile formed on his lips and he shook his head in amusement. His wife was making him feel like a teenager who got his first kiss...
And that too only by a cheek kiss... his heart was beating so fast and he wondered what will happen to his poor heart when he would kiss her properly or even make out with her.
The mere thought of them making out made him feel hot and the insuppressible desire shot right into his spine.

Ranbir, talking to himself: 'Calm down... This is not the moment to think about this...'
He took out his phone to distract himself but he wasn't focused on his phone, his eyes kept looking at the door waiting for his wife.

But, he was unaware that there were eyes on him: hateful and jealous eyes... Some were unhappy seeing him in general but some were more unhappy seeing with him with Prachi.

Ranbir heard footsteps and his eyes along with those who were locked on him turned to the locker-room's door. As soon as, Ranbir's eyes met his wife splendid body wrapped marvellously in the black dressed that he chose, all air knocked off his lungs. He was mesmerised by the beauty of his gorgeous wife.
The dress was already beautiful but his wife's beauty enhanced its beauty a thousand of times more.

His eyes went over her, not one or twice but multiple times. He wanted to absorb every part of her and have them engraved in his mind. Prachi felt his eyes on her and couldn't help but blush.