Love beyond limits epilogue

We reached 200 k read😳...
That's the first time... thank you so much guys. It really means a lot.
And also, since many of you asked for this epilogue, here it is...

The beautiful set up still surprised her and it still brought her to a fantasy world.
It was as beautiful as before. Prachi watched as the sun had started to go down.

The sunset brought a beautiful smile on her face. She recalled their intimate moments at this spot itself and her smile soon changed into a shy one.
Her cheeks burned as they grew red. She still remembered the night just like it was yesterday.

It's already been 6 months since their intimacy but every part of her recalled every second of that night. She sat on the bed and got comfortable. She reminisced all her moments with Ranbir and felt proud about the way their relationship had grown in this 6 months.

In this 6 months, they had stuck together in every high and low.
The lowest part was dealing with his father. Thinking about that, Prachi's smile decreased. His father was a handful... Ranbir had wanted to make her stay away from him but he was like a leech.

When he got to know about their relationship, his main target became her but Ranbir had been her protective shield. He didn't distance himself from her like before. They dealt with him together.
Setting a plan, Ranbir had trapped his father and made him confess everything that he did to him.

On her insistence, he had agreed to let the police deal with him and now he was back to jail for the crimes he had recently committed. Prachi was proud of their teamwork and about the fact that he agreed for the police to get involved.

After the issues with his father, everything went smoothly. They only grew closer and closer. Ranbir had been more expressive than ever and he understood the boundaries of their relationship. But thinking about all his stalking, she wouldn't change anything.

Prachi's phone dinged and she checked. The message was from Ranbir itself stating that he was reaching their spot in 5 minutes.
Her smile grew even bigger and her eyes went over the box she had carefully placed next to her.

She had been planning this surprise for 2 days now. And she couldn't wait any longer.

She hugged herself and inhaled his scent from his shirt. She had already changed into his clothes because it was more comfortable. And now that Ranbir had officially bought that spot and the neighboring land as well, she knew that they would be all alone.

She stood up, took the little box and went closer to the water. She dipped her feet in the seawater and closed her eyes appreciating that feeling.
Soon, two arms hugged her waist. She immediately relaxed and leaned into him.
She knew it was Ranbir instantly. He smiled at her action and placed a kiss on her shoulder.

Ranbir, teasingly: "How come you have decided for a date here? This is my date spot."
That made her chuckle. She turned to face him.
Prachi, playing along: "I stole it for today. Because I want to recreate some memories."
A smirk appeared on his lips and mischief was clearly displayed in his eyes. His hands went to her waist and he pulled her closer to him.

His eyes moved to her lips and it traveled south. His eyes shone more when he realized that she was in his shirt. A sense of possessiveness came over him and he was about to lean in for a kiss but she stopped him.

Prachi: "Patience, Mr. Kohli... I have a gift for you."
She brought the little box in front of him and prompted him to open it.
Ranbir, happily: "Let's see what my girlfriend brought for me."
Prachi looked at him nervously and he too noted that.

Ranbir: "What are you so nervous?"
She shrugged and just signed towards the box. He was confused but still opened the box.

His eyes meat a wooden shield with a message on it. But what caught his attention primarily was the pregnancy kit that was attached to it.
The two lines appeared clearly as Prachi just did the test.