Boss' cuteness

This chapter is dedicated to _pranbirians_
Hope you will like it and this was due for a long time.
Sorry for the long wait.

The huge conference room was filled with people following a meeting conducted by their boss.
The large rectangular grey table was covered with laptops and files as every single person was doing their best to keep up what their boss was explaining.

One seat was empty: the head of the table which belonged to their boss: Ranbir Kohli

One seat was empty: the head of the table which belonged to their boss: Ranbir Kohli. He has been conducting the meeting over their newest project.

Next to his seat, there was a girl who was scribbling the minutes of the meeting. She tried her level best to catch and write the important things by her boss.

Soon, the meeting was over but the girl in question continued to scribble in her diary.
The other employees were already leaving not paying attention to the one girl.

But Ranbir was still seated at his place and observed her.
With an authoritative voice: "The meeting is over, Miss Prachi..."
The dark brown eyes of the girl lifted up yo meet those of her boss.

However, she quickly avoided him by looking at her other colleagues but no-one was there. They had already left.
She gathered her things hurriedly and dropped her notepad nervously.

How could she not be nervous when the piercing gaze of her boss was following her!
She sighed as she attempted to retrieve the fallen notepad.

With her laptop, pens and water bottle, she struggled to bend down. Seeing her struggle, Ranbir stood up and walked towards her.

He bent down and picked up the notepad for her.
Ranbir, sternly: "I want the minutes of this meeting in half an hour."
Prachi: "Yes, Sir..."

He closed her laptop and put the notepad on it so it was easier for her to carry everything.
Prachi once again thanked him and left from there.

In her cabin, she placed her things on the table and looked at the amount of paperwork she had. If only, she didn't put paperwork last on her to do list.
They had assembled into a pile now.

She held her head frustratedly: "Come on, Prachi. Get to work... Minutes first, then attack paperwork."
She turned on her laptop and began preparing the minutes.

Few minutes later on, the office's phone rang and she picked it up.
Prachi: "Kohli's enterprise..."
A familiar voice was heard on the other side.

"Miss Prachi, how lovely to hear your voice."
Prachi: "Same here, Mr. Singh."
Working for Kohli's enterprise for the last 4 months now, she grasped who was the regular customers of the company.
Mr. Singh was one of them; a customer that is on the VIP list of Ranbir.

Mr. Singh: "I called to invite Ranbir and you for my company's 25 years celebration tomorrow night. Hope you can fit it somewhere in Ranbir's busy schedule."