Innocent

This chapter is dedicated to Gauri_v_1633.
Hope you guys will like it.
This is the track where Pallavi's hatred for Prachi started.

This starts just after Ranbir proposed Prachi, but he had to leave it in the middle since Pallavi called him.

In the car:
Ranbir, smilingly, recalled how he proposed her and she was happy but didn't say anything. Well, her one sentence in the hospital already showed her feelings. It was more than anything for him.
He recalled her words when he asked her about her feelings.

"Do I have to say it?"
This brought the hugest grin on his face. She too felt the same.... But he wanted today to be special but now his mother called him....

Ranbir, to himself:"Don't know why Mom called me there? I wanted to hear her say 'I love you' once, but I had to leave her.... My bad luck..."

He reached his house and met his parents, Dida and Aliya and was confused seeing Rhea looking pale and had a bandage on her wrist. He went to his mother to question her.

Ranbir:"what's going on, Mom?"
Pallavi just handed him Aliya's phone and the video which was created by them played: on how Prachi planted Maya in Ranbir's life.
Ranbir was shocked seeing this because this was all lies.

Rhea, desperately:"Did you see Ranbir? That Prachi is trying to trap you in her love...
She always wanted a rich boy so that she can trap him and live a peaceful life after that... you are seeing her true colours now."

Ranbir glared at her angrily. How much is she going to defame Prachi?
Rhea, continuously:"she planted Maya in your life so she becomes great by saving you from her.... What a masterstroke!"

Ranbir, angrily threw the phone away. Rhea flinched at his actions.
Ranbir:"you won't change a bit, right? And look who is talking.... You... before telling someone's crime, look at your first..."

Aliya and Rhea turned tensed as Pallavi shouldn't get to know that Rhea was behind Prachi's accident.
Aliya, changing the topic:"she even pushed Rhea to commit suicide... See."
Ranbir looked on in disbelief:"Rhea.... Tried to commit suicide? Seriously?"
He chuckled sarcastically:"Sorry, i won't buy this bullshit. She just knows to plan murder, right Rhea?"

She grew nervous and exchanged looks with Aliya.
Ranbir:"And she did yesterday night, I suppose. Then she committed this because of me...."
Dida/Pallavi/Vikram looked on and were hell confused.

Ranbir:"i scolded her yesterday and rebuked her.... But she is blaming Prachi.... Just wonderful...
And you, Aunty, you should be slapping her instead of supporting her... she planned a full proof murder and you are supporting her...."
Rhea:"Stop it, Ranbir."

Vikram:"Ranbir, what are you trying to say?"
Ranbir, angrily:"that she is behind Prachi's accident. She wanted to kill Prachi..."
Everyone looked at Rhea shocked except her mentor in all these crimes.

Rhea, defensively:" Prachi is making you say all this... she is turning you against me. You know me since childhood, Ranbir, you think i will something like that?"

Ranbir, shouting:"never.... i never thought that Chief's daughter will do something like that. Chief's daughter... but you did.
You showed clearly that you cannot be his daughter..."
Rhea looked on shocked.

Ranbir:"Chief loves Prachi like his own daughter and look at you, so much hatred is filled inside of you."

Rhea, fake-crying:"Are you seeing this, Pallavi Aunty? First, Prachi thought to trap Ranbir and she succeeded and now she is slowly destroying all of his relationships. She will destroys yours and his as well.... Ranbir has been trapped in Prachi's love that's why his not seeing anything... but you