Proposal

This chapter is dedicated to Pranbir25.
Hope you will like it.

Pranbir looked at each other lovingly, even if they were on either sides of the road. They didn't have to be close to have an eyelock.
Their eyes were onto each other, even if the vehicles moved in between them.

Ranbir hid the bouquet of flowers he bought for her behind his back. He waved at her and she also smiled at him while crossing the road.
Shahana and Aryan have stayed behind to let their siblings have a moment.

However, amongst their eye contact, Prachi didn't pay attention to the road due to which she didn't notice the truck at her in full speed. The truck planted by her own sister who was watching her from afar, safe and sound from her car.

Ranbir noticed the truck and called out her name:"Prachi...."
Only then did Prachi realise her surroundings and saw the truck speeding towards her. But instead of moving, she froze on the spot.

Arhana grew tensed while Ranbir threw the bouquet in the air and rushed towards her. He reached her and pulled her by her arms in the nick of time while the truck went on speeding just after that.
Rhea hit the sterling wheel in anger as her plan of hurting Prachi failed.

Ranbir held her securely in his arms as she was disoriented and scared by what happened. The flowers fell all around them while he rubbed her back in order to calm her nerves.

Arhana came to them and questioned Prachi, but she didn't answer, still in shock of what happened.
Ranbir, rubbing her back worriedly:"you are okay... it's fine... nothing happened."

He looked at her breaking the hug and Prachi was still a little bit disoriented. He cupped her face in his hands and whispered slowly to her.
Ranbir:"everything is okay, right? Not hurting anywhere?"

She nodded no and tool deep breath. Ranbir, worriedly, hugged her once again. But more than worry, it was relief... relief that she was safe and sound... without a scratch.

Aryan bought a water bottle and Shahana helped her drink it.
Ranbir:"you two go to class. I will handle her."
Shahana:"are you sure?"
Prachi:"yes, you two go. Anyway, Ranbir and I are in the same class. And I am fine now."
Arhana nodded and left from there, leaving Pranbir alone.

Prachi looked at Ranbir and saw that he was looking at their entangled hands. When did they hold hand was unknown to him.
However, they both didn't make a move, they were liking the feeling of holding each other's hands. It brought some kind of peacefulness.

Prachi moved her eyes from their hands and went to the road where the accident was about to happen.
She noticed the rose petals on the ground.

Prachi:"did you buy these roses for someone?"
Ranbir followed her gaze and recalled his proposal. His free hand, nervously, ruffled his hair and he slightly blushed.
She was amused seeing him blushing.

Ranbir, nervously:"I wanted to tell you something..."
Prachi:"tell me..."
Ranbir:"not here. Follow me."
She nodded yes and stood up. They both let their hands and fingers entangled.

He brought her to an isolated staircase, it was emergency one which no-one use.
Prachi, worriedly:"Baklu, we are not allowed here. If someone sees us here, we will get into troubles."
Ranbir:"Relax Chikchiki. No one comes here, only those who bunk classes... just like us today."
That's when Prachi realised that she should have been in class right now.

Prachi, scared:"I am going to class..."
Ranbir:"live a little, Chikchiki. It's already too late now."
Prachi, cutely, threatening him:"if we get caught, I am blaming you."
He happily nodded and he was confident enough that no one comes here so they wouldn't be caught.

Pranbir Short StoriesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara