Pretense love (2)

Since most of you asked for it. Here is it. Hope you will like this one as well and continue to shower love on the OS.

This one is dedicated to everyone but mostly LavanyaGopi and PoojaJain1911.

Kohli's house:
Everyone was still there celebrating their victory against that evil family. Vikram was on the phone and thanked the person profoundly.

After hanging up, he happily joined the others.
Vikram:"Good news, that Chaubey will not be able to do anything now. I lodged a complaint to the commissioner and he will handle him."

Pallavi:"that's great... they are officially out of our lives. Thank God!"
They all were rejoicing while Ranbir was busy looking at his newly wedded wife. Feeling his gaze on her, Prachi looked at him.

Smilingly, he signed her to come with him. Prachi, glaringly nodded no.
He requested her through signs and headed to the kitchen.

Prachi nervously looked at everyone but they all seemed to be having their own conversation. She also stealthily moved to the kitchen.

Once there, she felt someone pulled her in and pinned to the fridge. She didn't have to think who that someone was.

He stood few meters away from her admiring her in the most lovable way possible. She couldn't help from blushing. Her eyes involuntarily moved to the floor.
This brought a smile on Ranbir's face and he lifted his hand. He slowly and tenderly lifted her chin so that she could look at him in the eyes.

As Prachi looked at him, she noticed the two chocolate bars in his other hand. She smiled seeing that.
Ranbir, happily:"thought to celebrate our half marriage with you. What say?"
She took one of the chocolate bar and moved from the bridge. She was able to breathe normally again. His proximity affected her in many ways good ways.

Prachi, opening the wrapper:"you are right, Baklu... and thank you."
He also joined her and opened his wrapper.
They both toasted the chocolates just like champagne glasses.

They chuckled at their cute little actions.

"You guys are celebrating alone..."
They turned to see Arhana there.
Ranbir:"you are most welcome to join..."
He handed them some chocolates from the fridge and the four ate happily. All four were extremely happy about Pranbir's wedding.

Later on, Ranbir went to drop all of them back home. Pragya/Saritaji already went in while Shahana was still outside with Prachi and Ranbir.
Shahana, teasingly:"Goodnight, brother-in-law..."
Ranbir rubbed the back of his neck nervously while Prachi signed her to stop it.

Shahana, teasingly:"what? This is what he is now..."
Prachi, blushingly:"let's go... we need to go to college tomorrow."
Shahana hooked her arms with Prachi's:"yes, yes. Let's go."
She waved bye to Ranbir who smilingly return the same action.

Prachi looked at him and his eyes also met her. Shahana chuckled seeing their eye lock.
She teasingly pulled Prachi inside with her.

Ranbir smilingly turned around... he was extremely happy. He couldn't believe what has happened in these 24 hours....
He got legally married to the love of his life. He thought of something and smiled naughtily.

He looked at Prachi's house and then turned back.

Inside the house:
Pragya and Saritaji were sitting on the sofa discussion the wedding.
Saritaji:"Pragya, now we have to make arrangements for her wedding. It will come soon just in a blink of an eye."
Pragya nodded yes:"the legal marriage happened without problem and Maya is also out of their lives. Now everything will be fine."