Love at first sight

This is a unique idea that I really loved. And the idea was by SoniSingh.
Hope you will like it dear.

A crowd of people was cheering for an event. In the darkness of the night, only the headlights were spotted: bikes headlights. There was a long line of different bikes waiting for their turn at the race.

A boy was seen sitting on his bike, drinking a soft drink. His eyes were fixed on the race happening right in front of him.

To an outsider, this would look extremely dangerous, bike riding at night, but to him, it was the adrenaline rush that got him here.
He loved racing and he has been wining every single race in here. The unbeatable champion ever since he started five years ago.

No-one knew it since it was illegal: some riders were teens, even he was when he just started, not anymore. Suddenly, he felt a hand on his shoulder and he turned to look at his best friend cum cousin.
Aryan, excitedly:"you are observing the race track as if it's the first time you are racing here. Chill out."

The boy in question was Ranbir Kohli. He was the heartthrob of the college, every single girl wanted him and every single boys wanted to be his friends. But he stayed away from everyone.
There was only Aryan who with him all time.

Ranbir:"it's better to be cautious than regret it afterwards."
Aryan:"that's true.... I heard there is a new biker tonight."
This caught Ranbir's attention.
Ranbir:"new one?"
Aryan nodded, sipping his coke:"yes, he is not from here. Apparently he is from underground racing tracks."

Those races took place in several part of the town. And the new rider seemed to be from another part of the races.
Ranbir:"why is he here then?"
Aryan:"if we go as per the rumors, then he is here only for the money."
That's another reason why people participate in these races: money. The winner and even the second one received a stash of money for only one race.
The underground paid relatively less compared to here.
But this didn't matter to Ranbir: he was here for fun, not the money part. 

There were two races in one night with 10 participants each time. The first one has just finished and now was the second one.
Ranbir prepared himself and checked his bike one last time before the race.

Aryan:"so he is the new racer."
Ranbir turned to see the person who they have been talking about. He was dressed in complete black clothes: black jeans with a black leather jacket and black shoes. He already wore his helmet so his face was hidden.
As the announcer was saying their names, the participants took their position. Everyone's attention was on the new racer, however, he wasn't bothered by them. He was just looking in front and sometimes checking his bike.

Finally Ranbir's name was called and he was just next to the new racer. He took a quick glance at the new racer and at the same time, the racer also turned to him.

Only his eyes were on display in that helmet. He could only see the colour of his eyes: brown.... Don't know why he wanted to see more.
He wanted to know who was behind that helmet. He was curious.

Ranbir shrugged at his own feeling that wanted to know more about the racer.
He concentrated on the track in front of him. There was just one dangerous corner: the last one. If he ever skipped, it was there only so he was hoping for a perfect race today, since he has been practicing for that corner since long now.

Soon, the announcers counted down for the beginning of the race.
Every bikers' eyes were focused on the track itself. They all wanted to win, obviously.
As the countdown began, all bikes started to roar as all prepared for the start.

Aryan was cheering for Ranbir along with some girls who wanted to catch Ranbir's attention.
And one of the girl stood in front of the racers with a red flag and just as the countdown was over, she dropped the flag.