Her health

This chapter is dedicated to versatilevaida. Hope you will like it dear.
I connected it to the present situation.

This is where Prachi was talking to Rhea when she went to see Ranbir in the study room. Let's us just say that it was at night, not the next morning.

Rhea, smirking:"you are getting jealous seeing me with Ranbir..."
Prachi, confidently:"jealous..... obviously. And Rhea, take my advice, don't try to make a wife jealous. A wife's jealousy can bring destruction. You don't know what i can do in my jealousy...
In fact, i myself don't know what will I do."

Rhea fumed hearing her and angrily left from there. Ranbir heard her words from the door and smiled at her protectiveness.
After that he entered the room.

Ranbir, pretending:"Prachi what are you doing here?"
Prachi, nervously:"woh... b..books... i am not sleepy that's why I came to read a book."

Ranbir:"i will give you my favorite one then... about love, romance...."
She glared at him. Noticing her glare, he lifted his hands in surrender funnily.

Prachi, nervously:"you are really sleeping here?"
He nodded yes sadly:"tomorrow my back will be gone..."

Prachi:"let's go..."
Ranbir:"where?"
Prachi:"you wanted to sleep in your room, so let's go."
Ranbir, surprised:"seriously?"
She nodded.

Ranbir, still surprised:"100%?"
She once again glared at him.
Ranbir:"i am coming, i am coming... let's go..."
He followed her to their room and he locked it behind him.

Ranbir, holding her hands:"thank you, thank you. You saved me from her...."
She stayed quiet and he happily went to the bed. He dropped himself there.

Prachi looked at him irritatedly and approached him. She removed the pillow under his head and threw it on the couch.
She signed him to go there.

Ranbir, unbelievably:"i sleep on the couch."
She nodded.
Ranbir:"ok, ok..."
He halfheartedly got up from the bed.

Ranbir, to himself:"at least we are in the same room. I will bear the couch..."
Prachi went to the bed and laid down.

Ranbir:"Prachi, is there any of my night clothes over here?"
She irritatedly got up and searched the wardrobe....
She finally found one and threw it towards him.

Ranbir, shocked:"I have never seen you so angry...."
Prachi:"you should be thankful that I just threw your clothes to you, next time i will throw this lamp on you."
Ranbir, scared:"no, no...." He rushed towards the washroom and quickly closed it.

Prachi used this opportunity to drink her medicine. She gulped in down and frowned at the taste. She hated medicine but she needed them the most right now...

She drank some more water to calm her nerves and sat on the edge. She was trying some deep breathing activity that she learnt to control her nerves.

But suddenly, she started to feel sick.... Her mouth and throat was dry and she started to feel nauseous. She rushed to the bathroom door and knocked at it hurriedly.

Ranbir:"Prachi, it's opened." He didn't lock it as she was the only one there.
Without wasting any other second, she opened the door and went straight to the sink.
Ranbir watched her tensed and quickly washed away the soap from his body.

As the sink, Prachi felt the sour liquid filled her mouth and then spill in the sink. Seeing that itself made her gagged once again.
Ranbir was by her sides, in an instant and rubbed her back.

He watched tensed as she vomited. Prachi looked at him and he noticed that she looked pale. She wasn't feeling well....
She was wiping her face when she noticed that he was only in a towel.
She looked at him and then questioned him.
Prachi:"why are you in a towel?"
Ranbir:"you were not well, i didn't have time.... What is happening to you, Prachi?"