Passionate love-making honeymoon

50th chapter🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳
Thank you so much guys❤️

This chapter is dedicated to Anu901618
Hope you will like it.
And guessing by the title you can see where the chapter is going, so if you are uncomfortable, please skip this whole chapter.

Prachi brought a drunk Ranbir back to their room. She was worried thinking about what she just witnessed and heard in her sister's room.
She thought that her sister had moved on after her marriage with Sid but no... she was still behind Ranbir and even made him drunk to get what she wanted.

Ranbir, heavily drunk: 'Chikchiki, you are looking so beautiful.... Black suits you a lot.'
He turned to her and saw her teary eyes and was immediately worried.
Ranbir, slurring a bit: 'What happened? Why are there tears in the most beautiful eyes?'
She nodded no trying to control her tears and feelings as she was very scared of losing him forever. She couldn't think what would have happened if she didn't reach there on time.
She, teary eyed, hugged him tightly.

Ranbir, even in his drunken state, consoled her: 'Don't worry, Chikchiki, I am always here for you. I will never leave you.'
His words calmed her and she wiped her tears.
Prachi: 'Come...' She made him sit on the bed and called the reception.

Prachi: 'Can I get a taxi, please?'
After getting the confirmation, the hotel staff came to get their luggage and even helped Prachi to handle drunk Ranbir.
They successfully put him in the taxi and they left from there.

She couldn't stay there, knowing her sister's intentions about her husband. She couldn't let her be near him.
She looked at Ranbir who entangled their fingers together and laid his head on her shoulder.
Her hands went to his cheek and she softly caressed it.

She knew there was another hotel some kilometres away as she saw it on the internet. She took Ranbir there.
Thankfully, there were available rooms and they immediately got one. Prachi brought him there.
Ranbir: 'Wow.... this room is so beautiful, Prachi... even more than our last room.'
She smiled at him and also looked at the view. It was dark and mostly not visible but she knew the view would be exceptional in the morning.

Prachi: 'Come here...'
He followed her silently and she brought him to their bathroom. She made him stand under the shower.

Prachi: 'Stay here, okay. Don't move.'
He nodded at her.
She opened the cold water while she held him. As soon as the cold water touched Ranbir, he tried to get out of it but Prachi held him still.
Ranbir: 'It's cold, Chikchiki....
She had to make him sober again and came closer to him. She also stepped into the cold water and got drenched along with him.

Ranbir looked at her lovingly. They both have an eyelock and the cold water was no longer a problem for him. His whole attention was shifted to his Chikchiki. His fingers moved to her wet hair that clung to her cheek and slowly and softly moved it behind her ear.
And cupped her face between his two hands. Prachi leaned into his touch.

Ranbir: 'Sometimes I wonder how I got so lucky to have you as my wife.'
Prachi: 'All credit goes to you, Baklu. And remember, even if I don't say it a lot, your Chikchiki loves you a lot.'

He smiled at her words and leaned in. His lips touched her forehead and he peppered her with a kiss. Prachi's eyes went closed by the kiss.
Ranbir's lips moved to one of her cheeks and placed another kiss there. He let his hands move her bare waist under the stole.
His icy fingers along with the cold water brought shivers to her and goosebumps arose on her body.
On noticing that, Ranbir chuckled lightly and moved his hands away. She looked at him.
Ranbir: 'We should probably go out before you catch a cold.'
Prachi: 'Are you sober enough?'
He nodded yes and turned off the shower. He held her hands and brought her back to their room. They both went to the wardrobe searching for towels but they didn't find it.
Prachi started to shiver feeling cold and Ranbir went back to the bathroom. There, he saw the towels and took one. He hurriedly went back to Prachi and wrapped the towel around her.
Ranbir: 'Are you okay?'
She nodded, quivering.
Ranbir: 'I don't think so, you should change.'
He searched for her clothes in their bag but he couldn't get her night clothes, so he opted for his own shirt.