Amidst fire (2)

Here is the second part...
Hope you will like it....
And please do comment.

But.... But...
There is always something to disturb them, and right now it was his phone which vibrated at the wrong time.

Ranbir broke the hug and fished out his phone.  He picked it up and talked to him.
Prachi saw how he was worried at first and then his expression changed.
After he hung up, she questioned him.

Prachi, worriedly: "what happened?"
He looked on as he was lost in his thoughts.

The other family members were in the hall when Ranbir came there with Prachi. The other youngsters also joined them and signed Ranbir something.

Pallavi noticed them and questioned the youngsters.
Ranbir: "Nothing, Mom..."
Shahana, being the chatterbox that she is: "What, nothing? He had planned at entire surprise for Prachi on the terrace."
Aryan nudged her while the others were glaring at her especially Ranbir. 
However, 2 ladies were fuming as they heard that.

Rhea, fuming: "now that she already said it... what is the surprise?"
Ranbir: "it's reserved for Prachi... and only for my wife."
Rhea clenched the fork in her hands and looked on furiously. The fork began hurting her and she immediately released it. But her anger was still at its peak.

After dinner, Rhea was stealthily going to the terrace when Aliya stopped her.
"Where are you going?"
Rhea: "Ruining Ranbir's surprise for Prachi. I am not letting them become one once again. He cannot leave me again."

She jerked Aliya's hands and head upstairs. Aliya trued to go behind her but her phone rang and it was from her friend stating an emergency. She had to leave to meet her friend.

On the terrace, Rhea fumed further seeing the round shape of ross petals on the floor and in between it, 'Pranbir' was written. She went inside the circle and messed up the name.
Rhea, hysterically: "Ranbir will never be yours, Prachi. He is mine and I will snatch him from you."

As soon as she finished erasing Pranbir from the floor, she heard something bursting and looked around her. The circle shape with rises no longer existed. Instead there was fire all around her.

She tried to get out but it had ignited so much that she couldn't. She heard another burst and screamed in pain as the firecracker touched her feet.

Ranbir came there along with Prachi/Aryan/Shahana and Sid.
Rhea, on seeing them: "Ranbir, please save me..."
She screamed once again as the firecracker touched her again.

Hearing her screams, Dida/Vikram and Pallavi reached there.
Pallavi, to Ranbir: "What are you watching? Go, save her."
He looked at his mother and nodded no. Pallavi was shocked seeing that.

Ranbir turned to Rhea: "Yesterday, Prachi was also screaming this way... Didn't you think of her pain before coming up with that plan?"
Rhea started to cry as she was in immense pain.

Ranbir: "What was in Prachi's stole, Rhea? Did you try to kill her?"
Pallavi looked on... she was also going to question them about the stole but couldn't due to the situations.

Ranbir: "Answer me, Rhea. Then, I will switch it off."
She once again screamed in pain and frustratedly shouted.
Rhea: "there were explosive in her stole..."
The elders looked on shocked even Pallavi.
Ranbir: "And who put them?"

Pallavi: "Ranbir, it's hurting her..."
Ranbir: "She tells the truth, I will extinguish the fire."
Rhea screamed once again as they all looked on.

Ranbir: "Tell me, Rhea... Who put those explosives in the stole?"
Rhea, in pain: "I did... along with Buji."
Pallavi looked on as she realised what Rhea/Aliya had planned.