Kidnapped

So many of you have requested for their vacation and until the delivery on the last update.
I will see and do it later on as many requests are still pending.
Little patience for their vacation😂

Also as for Broken Angel: the updates will be more constant as from the end of this week. Thanks for bearing me and the wait. ❤️❤️❤️

And do drop your comments on this.

This chapter is dedicated to achirk, IshikaBhalerao and parisumansharma.
Hope you guys will like it and I justify your storyline.

This is where Nick had already kidnapped Prachi and brought her to the warehouse. He had to tie her hands and mouth as well.
He was pointing the knife towards her belly itself while she mentally prayed for him to put it away.
She didn't want any harm happening to the baby.

Nick:"Mrs. Prachi, i warned you, right? To tell your husband to back out, but no.
Who can love someone so much? He is still behind me. But you don't worry, once I get my money, I will leave you."

Prachi struggled to remove the rope and the handkerchief around her mouth but in vain. It was suffocating her.
Nick noticed it:"you won't scream if I remove it, right?"
She nodded no quickly. She needed to breathe properly.

Nick untied the handkerchief as Prachi started crying there as she was scared, mostly for her baby.
Nick:"Mrs. Kohli... please don't cry... I won't do anything to harm you. I just need my money. Then you will never see me again."

Prachi, still scared:"then why are you not calling Ranbir?"
Nick, confused:"why will i call Ranbir?"
Prachi:"who are you asking ransom to then?"
Nick:"arey, I don't want any ransom. The people who made me cut the chandelier owe me money, otherwise i have nothing to do with you guys."

Prachi, curiously:"who?"
Nick, mindlessly:"arey, your..."
But someone came there. It was another man who looked more dangerous than Nick.

Man:"why did you open her mouth?"
Prachi looked at him, she could communicate with Nick but this guy, no, no, no.
Nick:"arey poor Mrs. Kohli, she must be suffocating that's why. See, she isn't even screaming. Let her be..."

Man:"you really don't know how this kidnapping thing works, right?"
Nick:"that's why i called you. Now, have a look on her, i will be back after making a call to her husband."
He left from there.

The man eyed Prachi and was observing her carefully. She was feeling weird about the way he was staring at her.
She nervously gulped but still tried to maintain a strong face.

He bent down to her level and caressed her cheek while she looked away disgustingly.
Man:"i must say you are very pretty..."
This made Prachi cringed and she refused to face him. Seeing this, the man smirked and put the handkerchief back on.

Outside the warehouse:
Nick called Ranbir.
Ranbir, angrily but still calmly:"if you dare to hurt Prachi...."
Nick:"calm down, Mr. Kohli. I haven't hurt her nor was I planning to.
I just need my money and you will get her back safe and sound. Will you give me my dues?"

Ranbir, angrily:" what do you think that I can't save my wife from your clutches? Just wait and see, Nick. Once i get my hands on you, you will be dead."
Nick gulped hearing Ranbir and immediately cut the call.
Nick, to himself:"he has gone mad... and loves his wife so much that he is ready to do anything. Better to ask money from Rhea itself."

Ranbir stared at the warehouse in front of him while hanging the phone. He looked on determinedly.
He wasn't going to let anyone hurt his Prachi.

He stealthily entered the warehouse and started looking around searching for a particular someone. But all he could see for now was boxes.