First night

This chapter is dedicated to _pranbirians_.
Hope you will like it dear.

This is just after Pranbir got married before the 2 years leap. They already faced the wrath of Kohli's and were already ousted out from Kohli's mansion.

Right now, they were walking on the road with Ranbir's bags.
Ranbir looked at Prachi and saw that she was upset by what happened at his house.

Ranbir, trying to cheer her up:"How come my Chikchiki is so silent today?"

Prachi turned to him teary-eyed. He instantly grew concerned and cupped her face in his hands.
Ranbir, worriedly:"Arey, what happened?"
Prachi, sadly:"I am very sorry, Ranbir. Because of me..."

He nodded no and wiped her tears. 
Ranbir:"See, Maa also got angry seeing us getting married there but then she understood, right?"
Prachi nodded.
Ranbir:"Same with my family. They might be angry but they will understand with time. Trust me."
Prachi, cutely wiped her tears. She knew that he was also upset even though he was consoling her.

Prachi, teasing him:"your wish got completed..."
Ranbir, smilingly:"yes we got married..."
Prachi:"not that..."
He looked at her confused:"then what?"

Prachi, teasingly:"of getting married in a temple... you wanted it since a long time."
He smiled as he remembered his previous attempt to get married to her without telling her.

Ranbir held her arms and pulled her a bit close:"my every wish has been completed with our wedding. I got you and that means everything to me."
She smiled at his words. He leaned in and kissed her forehead while her eyes went closed.
Once he moved back, she lightly pushed away.
Prachi:"you start romance anywhere."
Ranbir looked around, the road was completely empty.
Ranbir:"there is no-one here, Chikchiki."

Prachi:"that doesn't mean you can do anything."
He smiled and let her be. She was still as shy as before. But that's what he loves about her.

Prachi:"but what will we do now?"
Ranbir:"first, we will go to a hotel, okay?"
Prachi:"but money?"
Ranbir:"don't worry, Chikchiki. I have some saved from my salary."
Prachi:"even I have. We can withdraw it from an ATM."

Ranbir nodded and they started to walk to the nearest hotel.

And finally they were able to find a decent one. The hotel maids helped with the bags and showed them the room.
Ranbir:"you go and change Prachi.... I will change here."
She nodded and went inside the washroom. She first washed her face and while wiping it, she realised something.
Prachi, to herself:"What am I going to wear? We got only Ranbir's clothes... i will ask him, maybe he got something."

She came out and noticed him already in joggers but he was shirtless. He had his back towards her so he didn't see her yet.
Prachi didn't turn away though, her gaze raked over him swiftly.
It was only when Ranbir turned and looked at her that her eyes moved away from him to the carpet on the floor.

Ranbir smiled as he noticed how she was staring but then quickly looked away. She was now avoiding his eyes completely and the floor looked more interesting.
She was unknowingly fidgeting with her dress when Ranbir approached her. He had his shirt in his hands but voluntarily didn't wear it.

Once he was close, Prachi gathered some courage and looked at him. She noticed his smile and he noticed her slightly red cheek.
At least she didn't shy away completely.

Ranbir, softly:"what happened?"
Prachi, nervous due to his piercing gaze:"hmmm actually... I don't have anything to change..."
And Ranbir also realised that they got only his stuffs and not hers.

Ranbir:"sorry, we forgot... we will get your things tomorrow, okay?"
Prachi nodded:"but now?"
He looked at his bag:"i am sure there is something you can wear."
He took out another pair of joggers and his shirt and handed them to her.