New journey

I got this idea when all were talking about Sid and Prachi's wedding.
Hope you will like it and don't forget to share your thoughts.

Sorry for not posting earlier... but now it will be regular.
I mean I hope so🙈

Angry voice could be heard in a mansion... that everyone knows as Kohli's.
The family members have been fighting each other non-stop since the last month. There hasn't been a moment of peace.

How could there be when none of them have been happy even for a minute.
Three ladies' voice were piercing every wall and ears of the family members.
Those ladies were fighting each other. While 2 were on the same sides, the third one was having a difficult time arguing with them.

But the rest of the spectators just watch silently as the scene unfolded in front of them. None interfered as they were fed up of those fights.

A boy entered the house: he was going straight to his room and Dida called him.
"Ranbir..."
He stopped and approached her. She felt bad seeing his expressionless face... it's been 1 month now but his painful eyes didn't change.

How could he be happy when the girl he loves so much is gone now!
The three vicious fighting ladies were successful in making Prachi leave Kohli's mansion.
Ranbir has been miserable ever since then.

He looked at the 3 ladies but had no reaction at all.
He just informed them about his important meeting the next day.
And his father informed them about the rest.
"We all have to go... so that we can bond with them. This is important for our business as it's the biggest deal ever. So everyone needs to behave tomorrow. And no fighting."

They all nodded but that question was directed to the three ladies only.
Pallavi, tauntingly:"tell that to Rhea... she is the one misbehaving here."
Aliya:"Pallavi, she is telling the truth. She is sad because even after everything, Ranbir is not giving her her rights: the rights of being his wife."

Pallavi:"she lied to everyone about her pregnancy. So what did you expect?"
Rhea, frustratedly:"I lied to get Ranbir's love. He was behind that Prachi non-stop. And now, even after knowing the truth, he still can't forget her.
And the truth is that she cheated on him and that too with his brother."

A loud crash was heard and everyone looked on as Ranbir threw a glass on a window.
Rhea:"you are getting angry but it won't change the truth... and another one has been added. The runaway bride... she ran away from her wedding with Sid."

Shahana:"She had to... you people were forcing her to marry someone else. You didn't care about her feelings at all."
Aryan held her hands to stop her from speaking further as he knew that it was useless.

Ranbir left from there without saying a word. Sid wanted to follow him: he wanted to make an attempt to make everything fine. But he restrained himself. Ranbir wasn't even glancing at him, forget talking to him.

Vikram, to Pallavi:"you started this... now end all of it."
Pallavi had to agree with Vikram.

Ranbir locked his room and looked around: even after 1 month, her scent was present there. He didn't allow anyone in here. It was only him and her memories. She didn't take anything while running away... and all of her belongings were there intact.

He couldn't remove anything from here as it belonged to its place. His heart clenched and pricked as if thousands of thorns drew in. His little heart was hurting so much: and every time he thought about Prachi, it would scream that he should have listened to her.

Now, he had no idea where she was or if she and the baby were fine and safe. His heart was yearning for them: to see them and to know if they were okay.