You will forever be my always (3)

This story was completed for me... but since some of you asked for it.
Here you go...

Hope you guys will enjoy it and please please comment.

_________

Ranbir had to put the cake away because Panchi had been enjoying herself with the cream.
But too much sugar wasn't good for her.

As he turned back, he noticed Prachi there and signed her what happened.
She forwarded a piece of cake to him. A smile appeared on his lips and he leaned in; eating it from her hands.

He ate only half and took it from her. As she expected, he forwarded the remaining piece for her and fed her as well.
Prachi smiled at him and they heard Panchi's little voice.
"Mamma..."
Prachi immediately went to her and noticed how the cream had fallen on her dress.

Prachi: "Do you have any other outfit of hers? I will change her."
Ranbir: "Sure..."
He picked a more simple dress and handed it to Prachi.

She started to undress Panchi and wiped the cream off her hands.
Ranbir got a bit of warm water and they cleaned her.

Ranbir undid the diaper and looked at Prachi. She looked at it and just wondered how to do it.
Ranbir, smilingly: "I will show you..."
He began showing her and she learnt it pretty quickly.

She dressed the little girl and then Panchi started dozing off. The excitement of her birthday had tired her.
Instinctively, Ranbir and Prachi both placed their hands on her belly.

They looked at each other and their eyes connected. The softness in their eyes displayed the love they have for each other.
Although, she doesn't remember him, the few hours spent with him locked in this room was enough to bring back her feelings.

They both made Panchi sleep while still maintaining their eye contact.
None seemed to break it but to be in more comfortable position, they both laid down with Panchi in between them.

Prachi's eyes started to close as well and Ranbir signed her to sleep.
Her eyes closed but Ranbir was still awake. He lovingly admire his wife who he had longed to see.

His eyes went over her stunning face noting details and was extremely happy to find her back.

His phone dinged and it made him sit up.
Checking his phone, he saw that it was Vikram.
They must have called to wish Panchi. He messaged his father back saying that Panchi was asleep and will call back once she wakes up.

Only then he realised their home situation. He wanted to keep her memory loss a secret. He didn't want them to take advantage of that.
He didn't trust Rhea.

He went to the couch and sat there. His eyes went to Prachi. He will need to hide the memory loss. And he had to talk to her about that.

He watched as she turned in her sleep which made her dress rise up. He would have been mesmerized but he felt only anger when he noticed the cigarette burns on her thighs.

It made him stand up and he approached her. The marks didn't disgust him, they made him angry. Angry that someone would dare to hurt his wife.

He knew she would be uncomfortable and thus drew the blanket over her lower body.
He was going to go, but he was stopped as she held his hand in her sleep.

When he turned around, he saw the peacefulness on her face and couldn't move away from her.
He sat on the floor next to the bed and laid his head on the bed's edge.

Ranbir, softly: "I will make everything fine."
He so wanted to lean in and kiss her forehead but didn't do it.
He won't do it until she reciprocates the same.

Pranbir Short Storiesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें