Coloured in the colour of love + 🙈

The most awaited Holi chapter.

This chapter is dedicated to Rupashikaul, Diyasharma25, itz_ayushi18 and Diisshhaa20. You guys asked for it and especially to anu901618 whose ideas was it.

Hope you people will like it.

In this update, Prachi is not pregnant, and she is very angry at Ranbir because she saw them together in Rhea's room.

Holi preparations were ready, Kohli family were doing their prayer together and Ranbir was seeking an opportunity to talk to Prachi. After that Mahashivratri Day, Prachi had locked herself up and didn't come out even once.
While the prayer was going on, Ranbir kept glancing at her but she was least interested to look at him.

As the prayer got over. Prachi was going back to her room but Ranbir followed her and caught her arms. He pulled her towards him.
Realizing that it was Ranbir, Prachi looked away but didn't make any effort to release herself from his grip.
Ranbir: 'Listen to me once...'
Prachi, angrily: 'Why? Go to your so-called 'Baby'. Why are you talking to me?'

Ranbir: 'Prachi, I didn't do anything.'
She crossed her arms and looked away from him. She was angry, very angry at him.
Ranbir: 'I was drunk, Prachi.... But I know myself that I didn't do anything. You know that I love only you and there will be no-one in your place.'
Prachi, chuckled sarcastically: 'You already gave my place to someone else when you married her.'
Ranbir knew she was hurt, by his second marriage, how he was behaving with Rhea and by what she saw the other night.

Ranbir, sadly: 'Give me 5 mins to explain.'
Prachi, taking a deep breath: 'Okay... 5 mins, not more.'
He nodded happily.

Prachi: 'Come on, say it.'
Ranbir: 'here?'
Prachi, also realised that it wasn't an appropriate place to talk about this and pointed to their room.

Pranbir's room:
Ranbir was nervous, he had never seen Prachi so angry but it was justified.
Ranbir began explaining: 'Prachi, last I remember I was with you... and then I fell asleep. Nothing happened between me and Rhea...'
He noticed how she cringed hearing their names together.

Prachi: 'I know....'
Ranbir, confused: 'You know?'
She nodded yes.
Ranbir: 'Then why are you so angry?'
Prachi, angrily: 'So I shouldn't be angry seeing you with her like that?'
She dangerously approached Ranbir, who instantly moved back. She questioned him yet again.
Ranbir, scared: 'No, no. You can get angry but you know that I didn't do anything to her, right?'

Prachi, irritatedly: 'Still.... You thought I won't be angry with the way you were behaving with her? You married her, called her 'Baby' , which you have never called me, was going on honeymoon with her and after all this, you expected that I would worship you?'
Ranbir was horrified seeing that side of her. She was so angry but looked so cute as well. Her cuteness was a little hope for him.

Ranbir, nervously: 'I was trying to make you jealous. I thought in jealousy, you will shower your love on me.'
Prachi, glaring at him: 'You do this every single time and always get trapped. First that Maya and now this Rhea. You don't understand that I don't get jealous
You hurt me in this way.'
She turned teary-eyed at the end. He also realised how he was hurting in all of his.

He wiped her tears and  made her sit on the edge of the bed.
Ranbir: 'I am very sorry, Prachi. I am mad to be hurting you like this. I am very sorry. Sorry.'
Prachi wiped her tears and looked at him.

Prachi, expectantly: 'Can't we make everything fine like before?'
Ranbir looked at her smilingly, she noticed how his eyes reflected his happiness right now. That's what he wanted to hear from her since she came back and that's what she wanted to do since she came back.