The feeling of jealousy

This chapter is dedicated to nancy1pandey.
This is pending for long time, sorry for being so late dear, but I hope you will like it.
Don't forget to drop your votes and comments.
And thank you for everything guys. Really means a lot❤️.

Ranbir was walking around the office, cheerfully talking to the employees there. He playfully moved around, joking with everyone on his way.
However, he stopped seeing Prachi happily talking to Rishi.

Ranbir, to himself:"she is talking to him so happily... and with me, she is always angry..."
He approached them and heard their conversation partly: that Rishi was about to stay in Prachi's house.

He instantly interrupted their conversation.
Ranbir:"sorry but, Miss Prachi, I need you in my cabin. Come immediately."
Prachi, annoyed:"coming, Sir...."

Ranbir went to his cabin while Prachi followed him halfheartedly.
Ranbir, once inside:"What does he think of himself? And Prachi... she is letting him..."

Prachi, annoyed:"what do you want?"
This made him turn abruptly. And recalling her happy talks with Rishi angered him further.

Ranbir:"why are you talking to me like this? And with that Rishi, you were talking so cheerfully and happily. Then why only with me?"
Prachi:"because you irritate me."
Ranbir, over reacting:"I? I irritate you and what do you do? How can you invite him to your house?"

Prachi, confused:"what do you mean?"
Ranbir:"you know what i mean... you invited him to your house... no, no your room..."
Prachi:"you were eavesdropping on us."
Ranbir:"in all that I said, you got only that part."

Prachi:"so you were eavesdropping..."
Ranbir, holding his head in a funny manner:"i was passing by, and i heard it. But why were you saying that he can stay in your room?"
Prachi:"because he can..."
Ranbir:"unbelievable... no he cannot... how can you allow to come there? That's private."

Prachi:"but that's his house..."
Ranbir:"His house? How did your house became his? Come on, Prachi... you cannot do that... that too with that idiot..."
Prachi, irritated:"don't call him idiot..."
Ranbir:"ohhh now you are defending him. He is an idiot... an idiot with no fashion sense..."
Prachi:"that fashion is called formal office wear not like you, wearing red shoes to office..."
Ranbir funnily moved around irritated with her comments on his shoes.

Ranbir:"that wasn't the matter. The serious matter is how can you let him in your house... you cannot do that..."
Prachi:"why not?"
Ranbir:" he doesn't deserve to be your boyfriend..."
Prachi, confused:"excuse me, what does that mean? And boyfriend? Where did that come from?"
Ranbir:"that's what I can conclude... you cannot date that idiot..."

Prachi:"why not? Why can't I date him?"
Ranbir:"you cannot... that's it."
Prachi, irritated:"what if i am dating him? What will you do?"
He looked at her surprised. He had no idea what to do... it's not like he can stop her but he didn't know why but that sentence pricked his heart.

Prachi:"that's what I thought. You can't do anything."
She angrily put the file on his table and left from there.
Ranbir sat in his chair debating what to do. How can he stop her?

Rishi approached Prachi seeing her sour mood. And Ranbir noticed that from the window, he clenched his fists and recalled Prachi's words.
Ranbir, to himself:"what's wrong with me? Why am i reacting in such a way?"
He looked towards them once more but as Prachi's angry eyes met him, he turned back looking at the file.
Ranbir, to himself:"just work, Ranbir."

As time passes, their anger also diminished but Ranbir couldn't help glancing at her times to times.
He didn't want her to get close to that Rishi and knowing that he was going to her house irritated him.