Taking care of her

This is when Pranbir were locked in the washroom.
No-one knew they were there.

Prachi:"it's not opening.... It's all your fault."
Ranbir:"mine? You came last. Who told you to come here?"
Prachi:"this is my room and my washroom."

Ranbir:"correction, my room and my washroom."
Prachi, not paying attention:"same thing, whatever is yours, is mine as well."
He looked at her lovingly, not caring about their arguments.

Feeling his gaze, she realized what she said and bit her tongue in a childish way.
A chuckle escaped his mouth but he immediately stopped as she glared at him.

She knocked at the door, shouting for someone to hear her but in vain.
Ranbir:"Prachi, relax. Someone will come to find you, no need to scream at the top of your voice right now."

She looked on tensed. He didn't know that she was feeling uneasy. It was a confined area and she couldn't stay in here for long.
As her back was towards Ranbir, she touched her belly hiding from him.

Prachi:"please try to open the door. Call someone."
He noticed her changed tone and sensed the worry laced in her voice.

Ranbir:"are you ok?"
Hot.. she started sweating and took the end of her Saree to fan herself.
He grew concerned seeing her and held her by the arms.

Ranbir, worriedly:"come here..."
He made her sit in the bathtub's edge. He spotted the sweat beads on her forehead and neck. He promptly took a towel and started fanning her.

This caught her attention and she looked at him surprised but also emotionally.
Prachi:"you don't need to do this."
Ranbir:"you cannot stop me from caring for you. Because i will never stop. Now, shhh..."

She continued to look at him and soon she was seeing her old Ranbir.
The Ranbir who loved her, cared for her, for whom she meant everything.

His voice broke her trance.
"Better?"
She was about to nod but suddenly she started to feel sick. There was a weird sick noise in her throat. Her eyes went and her hands immediately went to her mouth.

She started choking and at the same time, she rushed to the sink opposite them. Ranbir didn't waste any second to reach her.

With her eyes closed, she could feel the thick fluid filling her mouth and then spilled out in the sink.

Ranbir's one hand held her hair at the back so that they didn't get dirty while the other one was rubbing her back slowly.

Ranbir, comforting her:"it's ok..."
He noticed that she kind of seemed weak as all the fluids were out of her body.

He stopped rubbing her back but instead dipped his hand in the water and helped her to wash her mouth.
He also handed her the mouth-washer and helped her it.

He took the towel and wiped the droplets of water on her face. She didn't stop him even once as she was not in the state of thinking about anything.
But she felt nice that he was with her. Every time, she threw up before, she was on her own.

She watched him lovingly.
Ranbir:"did you eat something wrong?"
This brought Prachi back from her thoughts. She lightly pushed him away but he caught her hands.
And pulled her to him.

They both have an eye-lock. At least their eyes didn't hold any misunderstandings or anger.
They mirrored each other's emotions. Love, longing, pain, willingness to get back together. That's the things they could see for each other.

And being close to each other, touching each other was just smoothing and took away every bitter memories. It was as if that incident never existed.
Their eyes did their own conversation.

Ranbir leaned in and kissed her forehead. She closed her feeling his lips against her skin.
This was the first time they got so close in the last few days.

That's when the doors flew opened. Dida smiled seeing them while Pallavi & Rhea were fuming.

Rhea, angrily:"Ranbir...."
This made Pranbir separated. They looked at the family members and then at each other.
Rhea:"what the hell are you doing here?"

Ranbir:"it's my room."
Pallavi:"it's Prachi's room."
Prachi:"i told him. But he doesn't want to understand."

Ranbir:"my things are here, that's why i came. And please, don't make this an issue. I need to take a bath, if you all could leave."

Rhea, angrily:"you were kissing her..."
Ranbir:"i can't deal with these fight in the morning so please. Let me take a peaceful shower."

Prachi, tauntingly:"if you say, should i removed your clothes and arrange your things..."
Rhea, fuming:"why would you do this? I am his wife."

Prachi, holding her hands up in a surrendering way, and funnily:"okay, okay. You do it. The perfect so called mis.... Sorry second wife."

Rhea was left fuming as Prachi walked out of tge washroom. The other family members also came out and saw Prachi sitting her bed.
They irritatedly left except for Dida who sent a flying kiss to Prachi and then she closed the door.
She smiled seeing Dida's antics.

Prachi thought about what happened in the bathroom: Ranbir's care, the worry on his face when she was not feeling well.
She touched her belly:"how will hide the vomiting and dizziness?
Baby, mamma promises you that she will take full care of you. And i love you so much."
She thought to rest a bit and took out her phone. She was reading about pregnancy and the different stages.

She was so lost in reading that she didn't notice that Ranbir came out. He was wiping his wet hair with a towel.
He went in front of the mirror and set his hair. That's when he noticed Prachi engrossed in her phone.

Ranbir:"what are you reading?"
Prachi, mindlessly:"stages of preg....."

She realised and looked up. He grew confused and questioned her once again.
Prachi:"why should i tell you? It's none of your business."

He shook his head and thought to let her be. Whatever he asks, she always rebuked him. He started applying his perfume: he put a little bit ok his wrist and smelled it.
It was his favourite.

Prachi felt weird with some smell and came closer to him to find out the source of that smell.
Scrunching he nose:"where is this bad smell coming from?"

Ranbir, offended:"bad smell? It's a perfume. And it's nice."
He sprayed a little bit in the air but Prachi once again felt sick.
She blocked her nose.

Prachi:"please do not apply this here. Get out of here. You will smell like this. Out, out."
She started pushing him with one hand.

He held her wrist:"you gave me that perfume and you have been loving it since years now. It's the same."
Prachi, confused herself:"i don't like it now. Go, go."

Ranbir:"no. I won't go anywhere. And i will apply more."
He went past her and took the perfume bottle but it was quickly snatched from his hands. She quickly threw it out of the window.

Ranbir:"why did you do this?"
Prachi:"i told you it's not nice."
She went to the dressing table and took her perfume and sprayed in the air. Then only, she unblocked her nose and took a deep breath.

Prachi, relieved:"that's better."
He was more and more confused with her behavior and funnily observed her.

Ranbir:"you liked it before..."
Prachi, mindlessly:"i liked it but he doesn't... and if he doesn't then you have to follow what he wants.
Ranbir:"who 'he'?"

She looked at him nervously.
Prachi, nervously:"hmmmmm me... me."
He looked on suspiciously.

Ranbir:"are you hiding something from me?"
Prachi, tensed, but decided to tell him the truth:"yes... i am hiding because right now you are not worth listening to it."
Saying this she left the room while he watched her retreating figure, lost in his thoughts.

————
Here is another part of it.
Hope you like it.
Please drop your comments and thoughts down
And thank you all for all the love.
Especially for all your lovely words❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️