Wining her back

This chapter is dedicated to _shravzz, ishneet9761 & NoorjahanBegum425)
Those who wanted one from the promo...
Hope you all like it.
And don't forget to drop your comments.

Ranbir joined the party and was impatiently waiting for Sandy to come with the papers.
He kept checking his watch and phone.
Ranbir, impatiently:"why is he taking so long? It's nearly time for the actual surprise."
And Sandy arrived just them and gave Ranbir the papers.

Rhea noticed them while Ranbir was thanking Sandy. She followed Ranbir and called him.
Ranbir:"Rhea, I was actually searching for you."
Rhea, happily:"for me... yes tell me..."
He looked around and realised there were too many people around them.

Ranbir:"come with me."
She happily followed him till the corridor.
Rhea, happily and acting to blush:"tell me..."

Ranbir held the paper in his hands firmly and began speaking:"Rhea, Since I started loving Prachi, I started to know the difference between right and wrong..."

Rhea, disappointed:"i thought you were about to talk about us and me, why are you bringing Prachi in between?"
Ranbir:"it is about you itself... just hear me out..."
She nodded.

Ranbir:"I have done loads of good and bad things in my life, Rhea.
But there is only two things that I regret..."

Rhea, in her thoughts:"one for loving Prachi and second to refuse to accept me..."

Ranbir:"one, i will try to rectify it slowly but the second one, I am rectifying it right now..."
He forwarded the papers to her.

Rhea, confused but still with a sick smile:"what is this?"
She started opening it but stopped as soon as Ranbir uttered:"annulment papers.... Of our wedding..."
Rhea looked at him shocked.

Ranbir:"this is proof that there was nor will be anything between us. I regret marrying you but the truth is that day, I only imagined Prachi in your place... it has always been and will always be Prachi..."

This made Rhea stunned and dumbfounded. She couldn't react and just watched Ranbir hurt. Her dream world came crashing down in one second...

He took the papers from her hands, fearing that she will tear it.
Ranbir:"let's go outside, you will sign in front of everyone..."
He left from there which only angered Rhea. she angrily hit a vase there as she turned teary eyed.

Back to the party:
Ranbir saw Prachi who was still upset by the occurring.
Ranbir, to himself:"a little bit of pain more, Prachi. Because as of now, there will only be happiness. I promise you."

A soft music started to resonate in the hall, Ranbir kept the papers in his pocket and went to Prachi. He held her hand while she looked at him surprised.

Prachi:"why do you keep holding my hand?"
Ranbir:"because you are my wife... let's have a dance..."
He brought her in the middle.

Prachi:"I don't want to... I am leaving."
He once again caught her wrist and approached her. He ran his free hand's fingers on her arm as Prachi closed her eyes at his touch.

Pallavi/Aliya looked on shocked. They searched for Rhea but she was nowhere.

Ranbir, whispered to Prachi:"you cannot escape me, Prachi... wherever you go, in whichever direction, you will always find me..."
His hands encircled her waist and he turned her to face him.

Ranbir lifted his hand and his fingers touched her cheek, tenderly caressing it. She leaned into his touch.

Ranbir:"Ranbir is in Prachi's every breath."
He leaned in and placed a kiss on the tip of her nose. She lovingly looked at him while some were shocked, Rhea also came just then and clenched her fists seeing them.