You might not be my first love, but you will always be my last (2)

Part 2 is here.....
Hope you guys will like it.

It's been two days since their kiss and after expressing their feelings, they both decided to give it a try.
So right now, Ranbir was picking her up from her house and they were going for dinner.
She came out rushing of her house and Ranbir's eyes quickly caught her.
They followed her until she was standing in front of him.

His eyes went over her body twice. She felt a bit self-conscious. She shifted on her feet nervously. She was beautifully dressed in a white floral dress and finished the look with a white sneaker.

Prachi: "Sorry

Prachi: "Sorry... Rhea over did, right? Our date escaped from my mouth and she was more than excited... she dressed me..."
She stopped as Ranbir took a step closer to her.

Her eyes met him in the most shy way possible. He lifted his hand and tugged her hair behind her ear. He let his fingers lingered on her cheek and leaned closer.

His lips went to her ear and he whispered softly: "You are looking like an angel..."
Subconsciously, her head moved down but she didn't realise that it made her lips touch his cheek.
Her eyes grew bigger when she realised that but before she could react, she felt his lips on her cheek.

When Ranbir moved back, he chuckled seeing her crimson cheek.
"Shall we go?"
She just nodded as she didn't trust her voice right now.

Ranbir selected an Italian restaurant and they both settled in one of the booth. It was nothing big, instead it felt very homely.
Prachi: "Thank God, you didn't opt for those 5 stars hotels."
He smiled at her.

Ranbir: "Their pasta is the best if you want to try it out. I am taking that only."
Prachi: "Then can I taste it with you? Because I want Pizza."
Chuckling: "Yeah, of course."
He called the waiter and ordered for both of them.

Prachi: "I basically doesn't know a thing about you except the fact that you are a photographer."
He was amused by her talks: "What do you want to know?"
Prachi: "Anything that you want to tell me..."
Ranbir: "Ask... I will answer you truthfully."
Prachi: "ok, then 20 questions..."
He just chuckled at her words.

Prachi: "I will go first... Tell me about your family..."
Ranbir: "Well, there is no-one actually... My parents died when I was little, then my grandparents took care of me, but with old age, they also died."

Prachi, surprised: "I am really sorry, Ranbir. I didn't know..."
Ranbir: "It's fine... My turn now..."
They continued like this back and forth. Until now they had discovered each other's favorite colour, food and films.
They also shared their career ambitions. Prachi was still an intern in marketing company, but very soon, she would be a permanent employee.

They also shared some childhood memories and school memories. Ranbir was surprised to learn certain pranks Prachi had pulled.

They stopped for a second when the waiter came back with their drinks and food. The question round went beyond 20 and they were just chatting.