Black And White

By Joy_IsWriting

"Their love as black and white as piano keys and permanent ink." -@ElusiveWyatt- -@toepeechufter- ... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Forty
Forty One
Forty Two
Forty Three
Forty Four
Forty Five
Forty Six
Forty Seven
Forty Eight
Forty Nine
Fifty
Fifty One
Fifty Two
Fifty Three
Fifty Four
Fifty Five
Fifty Six
Fifty Seven
Fifty Eight
Fifty Nine
Sixty
Sixty One
Sixty Two
Sixty Three
Sixty Four
Sixty Five
Sixty Six
Sixty Seven
Sixty Eight
Sixty Nine
Seventy
Seventy One
Seventy Two
Seventy Three
Seventy Four
Seventy Five
Seventy Six
Seventy Seven
Seventy Eight
Seventy Nine
Eighty
Eighty One
Eighty Two
Eighty Three
Eighty Four
Eighty Five
Eighty Six
Eighty Seven
Eighty Eight
Eighty Nine
Ninety
Ninety One
Ninety Two
Ninety Three
Ninety Four
Ninety Five (X)
Ninety Six
Ninety Seven
Ninety Eight
Ninety Nine
One Hundred
Hundred And One
Hundred And Two
Hundred And Three
Hundred And Four
Hundred And Five
Hundred And Six
Hundred And Seven
Hundred And Eight
Hundred And Nine
Hundred Ten
Hundred Eleven
Hundred Twelve
Hundred Thirteen
Hundred Fourteen
Hundred Fifteen
Hundred Sixteen
Hundred Seventeen
Hundred Eighteen
Hundred Nineteen (XX)
Hundred Twenty
Hundred Twenty One
Hundred Twenty Two
Hundred Twenty Three
Hundred Twenty Four
Hundred Twenty Five
Hundred Twenty Six (X)
Hundred Twenty Seven
Hundred Twenty Eight
Hundred Twenty Nine
Hundred Thirty One
Hundred Thirty Two
Hundred Thirty Three
Hundred Thirty Four
Hundred Thirty Five
Hundred Thirty Six
Hundred Thirty Seven
Hundred Thirty Eight
Hundred Thirty Nine
Hundred Forty
Hundred Forty One
Hundred Forty Two
Hundred Forty Three
Hundred Forty Four
Hundred Forty Five
Hundred Forty Six
Hundred Forty Seven
Hundred Forty Eight
Hundred Forty Nine
Hundred Fifty
Hundred Fifty One
Hundred Fifty Two
Hundred Fifty Three
Hundred Fifty Four
Hundred Fifty Five (XX)
Hundred Fifty Six
Hundred Fifty Seven
Hundred Fifty Eight
Hundred Fifty Nine
Hundred Sixty
Hundred Sixty One
Hundred Sixty Two
Hundred Sixty Three
Hundred Sixty Four
Hundred Sixty Five
Hundred Sixty Six
Hundred Sixty Seven
Hundred Sixty Eight
Hundred Sixty Nine
Hundred Seventy
Hundred Seventy One
Hundred Seventy Two
Hundred Seventy Three
Hundred Seventy Four
Hundred Seventy Five
Hundred Seventy Six
Hundred Seventy Seven
Hundred Seventy Eight
Hundred Seventy Nine
Hundred Eighty
Hundred Eighty One
Hundred Eighty Two
Hundred Eighty Three
Hundred Eighty Four
Hundred Eighty Five
Hundred Eighty Six
Hundred Eighty Seven
Hundred Eighty Eight
Hundred Eighty Nine
Hundred Ninety
Hundred Ninety One
Hundred Ninety Two (X²)
Hundred Ninety Three
Hundred Ninety Four
Hundred Ninety Five
Hundred Ninety Six
Hundred Ninety Seven
Hundred Ninety Eight
Hundred Ninety Nine
Two Hundred

Hundred Thirty

3.3K 243 129
By Joy_IsWriting

Mitch hurried to the bathroom the instant he woke up, and then jumped back onto the bed when he was done.

Scott groaned a little at how much the bed shifted, knowing Mitch woke him intentionally, rolling over to face him. "Did I do something evil to you in a dream or something?"

Mitch giggled. "No, but... I wanna spend time with you. So you need to wake up."

"Lame. You can spend as much time as you want in this bed, Mitchie." Scott emphasized it with a wink, and then turned over to face away from Mitch.

Mitch poked his shoulder. "Hey, don't go. Come back here."

Scott pulled the blanket up a little higher, and closed his eyes.

Mitch pressed a kiss to the back of his neck, and then kissed his jaw a few times, but Scott didn't move.

Mitch rolled his eyes, and then slid under the blanket right behind Scott, throwing an arm over him.

Scott held his hand, and then sighed loudly as he relaxed a little more. "Look at my cute little baby trying to be a big spoon."

Mitch giggled. "I know... It's difficult because you have such a broad body, but your skinny little waist is easy to work with."

"Oh... I'm glad to be of service. My waist says thank you."

"You're welcome." Mitch responded, giggling again. "You're fun to hold. Why don't you let me do this more often?"

"Because you're my baby." Scott mumbled, turning onto his back so Mitch's palm was flat on top of Scott's stomach. "And you know damn well you'd rather be held than hold someone else."

Mitch was listening to him, but not enough to really comprehend what was going on, as his eyes were distracted with Scott's pale chest, which was about fifty percent covered in tattoos. "Okay."

"Hey, don't ignore me. I'm talkin' to you, Cutie."

"I'm listening. Just... Shit, I missed you so much, Scottie. I missed waking up next to you. And I know I'm being dramatic, because it's only been a few days. But.. I really missed you."

"I missed you too, babygirl." Scott turned once more to lay on his shoulder to face Mitch, feeling Mitch's hand squeeze his hip. "More than you know."

Mitch smiled at him, eyes locked on Scott's gorgeous blue eyes. "I love you, Scottie. And... By the way? I don't think you're weak. I'll never ever think you're weak."

Scott stared back at him, shifting a little to rest his head on his shoulder, elbow bent a little to reach out and gently play with Mitch's bangs. "I'll keep that in mind."

"Do you wanna talk about it at all..? I mean, now that it's just you and me..?"

"I'm trying to forget about it, and... In all honesty, I mostly have. There's just a few little things that I remember sometimes. Not a big deal."

"I hope you know that Avi, Alex and I are planning on jumping Rick the next time we see him."

"You guys had better not. What if they make me live with Connie because he's not able to care for me anymore?"

"Scottie, you're eighteen. You're basically already living here on your own, and if you need anything, we all live really close."

Scott just shrugged, rolling onto his back again to stare at the ceiling. "I guess."

Mitch moved a little closer to him, his arm still over Scott's stomach as he rested his head against Scott's chest. "Hey, don't be like that, honey... It's all gonna work itself out. And... If you ever wanna talk about what happened to you, please feel free. I'm always willing to listen to you."

Scott nodded slowly, reaching up to place his hand flat on Mitch's back to glide up and down his skin. "Fuck, Mitch..."

"What's wrong?" Mitch mumbled, sitting up a little to look at him.

"Nothing. But you're fuckin' gorgeous. You really are."

Mitch smiled a little, resting his chin on Scott's chest so he could stare into Scott's eyes again. "You have no idea how much I've missed you."

*

Mitch wanted to take a shower, so Scott went into the kitchen to make breakfast.

So when Mitch walked toward the kitchen, he stopped in his tracks just to stare. Scott was casually walking around the kitchen, in a tight pair of black briefs and an equally tight white tank top. Mitch could see all of his tattoos, some even showing through the white of the shirt.

Mitch tried to keep quiet as he simply observed Scott walking around the kitchen, occasionally flipping a pancake, and occasionally stirring something as well as wandering over to take a sip of his coffee.

Mitch suddenly felt lame just wearing a pair of baggy sweatpants, but he hoped that being shirtless made up for it.

He snuck into the kitchen, walking over to Scott and pressing a quick kiss to Scott's neck. "Hey."

Scott glanced over at him, flipping another pancake before setting his spatula down and then grabbing Mitch by the hips gently to push him into the counter away from the oven. "Hi, baby... Can I tell you a secret?"

"Mhmm." Mitch hummed, feeling Scott's hardly clothed body press against his own, while the cold counter pressed into his back.

Scott kept an arm around Mitch's back, but slid one of the fingers on his other hand down Mitch's chest. "I love when you forget to shave... Then there's more of you to love."

Mitch blushed immediately and looked down at himself, seeing small spots of dark hair on his chest and down by his belly button. "Oh... You always say that."

"Just to remind you." Scott traced his finger through each spot of hair, and then slowly down Mitch's happy trail. "God, you're cute."

Mitch took a deep breath, feeling Scott's finger then slip into his sweatpants, so Mitch reached down and grabbed Scott's wrist. "Scottie, wait..."

"I wasn't gonna do anything. Just.. Wanted to see if you shaved."

"That's kind of gross... But somehow you make it cute?"

Scott chuckled a little, and then moved to go back to his pancakes. "I get that a lot. You should see what I can do with a wide Sharpie."

"I... Don't even wanna know."

Scott winked at him, and then gestured behind him. "Want some coffee? You can finish mine if you want."

Mitch went to grab it, and then walked over to stand behind Scott to rest his chin against Scott's shoulder, just barely able to peek over his arm to see what he was doing. "Hey, Scottie? I wanna tell you something too."

Scott casually bent his knees slightly so Mitch would be more comfortable, now able to set his chin on Scott's shoulder. "Go ahead."

"You look really sexy right now. Like... Really fucking sexy."

Scott chuckled a little, adding another pancake to the stack. "Thanks. I put a lot of thought into this outfit."

Mitch giggled at him. "I just love your arms so damn much. They're everything."

"Oh really?"

"Mhmm. I love them almost as much as I love your thighs."

"You need to drink some coffee, Mitchie. You're speakin' some nonsense."

"No, I'm not. How come you get to compliment me, but I don't get to return the favor?"

"I compliment you because you're gorgeous, and I want you to feel appreciated for all that you do."

"But I can't feel the same about you?"

"No. Because I owe you, remember? After what happened at that bar... I promised to make it up to you."

"But still..."

Scott finally turned all the equipment off, content with the amount of pancakes he'd made, as well as the eggs and sausage he'd cooked. He turned around with a soft sigh, staring down at Mitch. "Okay, fine. Compliment me all you want."

Mitch smiled widely, and then reached out to grab the hem of Scott's shirt to pull it up a little. "First, you gotta lose this."

**

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 17 11
The 2nd book from Fall In Love (Scirstie) [Book One]
2.1M 112K 192
Completed :) -BUT- There is a second book... And a third... And um... A fourth xD
313K 11.8K 46
"Fuck what you heard, you're mine, you're mine". (Cover made by @theurbanroyalty)
208K 17.2K 136
"Not everything is black and white." *Thank you AGAIN to the marvelous @kirstin_fanacc for the cover* **Also p.s. This is book 2 to Black and White i...