Black And White

By Joy_IsWriting

"Their love as black and white as piano keys and permanent ink." -@ElusiveWyatt- -@toepeechufter- ... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Forty
Forty One
Forty Two
Forty Three
Forty Four
Forty Five
Forty Six
Forty Seven
Forty Eight
Forty Nine
Fifty
Fifty One
Fifty Two
Fifty Three
Fifty Four
Fifty Five
Fifty Six
Fifty Seven
Fifty Eight
Fifty Nine
Sixty
Sixty One
Sixty Two
Sixty Three
Sixty Four
Sixty Five
Sixty Six
Sixty Seven
Sixty Eight
Sixty Nine
Seventy
Seventy One
Seventy Two
Seventy Three
Seventy Four
Seventy Five
Seventy Six
Seventy Seven
Seventy Eight
Seventy Nine
Eighty
Eighty One
Eighty Two
Eighty Three
Eighty Four
Eighty Five
Eighty Six
Eighty Seven
Eighty Eight
Eighty Nine
Ninety
Ninety One
Ninety Two
Ninety Three
Ninety Four
Ninety Five (X)
Ninety Six
Ninety Seven
Ninety Eight
Ninety Nine
One Hundred
Hundred And One
Hundred And Two
Hundred And Three
Hundred And Four
Hundred And Five
Hundred And Six
Hundred And Seven
Hundred And Eight
Hundred And Nine
Hundred Ten
Hundred Eleven
Hundred Thirteen
Hundred Fourteen
Hundred Fifteen
Hundred Sixteen
Hundred Seventeen
Hundred Eighteen
Hundred Nineteen (XX)
Hundred Twenty
Hundred Twenty One
Hundred Twenty Two
Hundred Twenty Three
Hundred Twenty Four
Hundred Twenty Five
Hundred Twenty Six (X)
Hundred Twenty Seven
Hundred Twenty Eight
Hundred Twenty Nine
Hundred Thirty
Hundred Thirty One
Hundred Thirty Two
Hundred Thirty Three
Hundred Thirty Four
Hundred Thirty Five
Hundred Thirty Six
Hundred Thirty Seven
Hundred Thirty Eight
Hundred Thirty Nine
Hundred Forty
Hundred Forty One
Hundred Forty Two
Hundred Forty Three
Hundred Forty Four
Hundred Forty Five
Hundred Forty Six
Hundred Forty Seven
Hundred Forty Eight
Hundred Forty Nine
Hundred Fifty
Hundred Fifty One
Hundred Fifty Two
Hundred Fifty Three
Hundred Fifty Four
Hundred Fifty Five (XX)
Hundred Fifty Six
Hundred Fifty Seven
Hundred Fifty Eight
Hundred Fifty Nine
Hundred Sixty
Hundred Sixty One
Hundred Sixty Two
Hundred Sixty Three
Hundred Sixty Four
Hundred Sixty Five
Hundred Sixty Six
Hundred Sixty Seven
Hundred Sixty Eight
Hundred Sixty Nine
Hundred Seventy
Hundred Seventy One
Hundred Seventy Two
Hundred Seventy Three
Hundred Seventy Four
Hundred Seventy Five
Hundred Seventy Six
Hundred Seventy Seven
Hundred Seventy Eight
Hundred Seventy Nine
Hundred Eighty
Hundred Eighty One
Hundred Eighty Two
Hundred Eighty Three
Hundred Eighty Four
Hundred Eighty Five
Hundred Eighty Six
Hundred Eighty Seven
Hundred Eighty Eight
Hundred Eighty Nine
Hundred Ninety
Hundred Ninety One
Hundred Ninety Two (X²)
Hundred Ninety Three
Hundred Ninety Four
Hundred Ninety Five
Hundred Ninety Six
Hundred Ninety Seven
Hundred Ninety Eight
Hundred Ninety Nine
Two Hundred

Hundred Twelve

3.2K 232 224
By Joy_IsWriting

Mitch woke up early that morning, only to see Scott rushing to the bathroom. 

Scott waved him off though. "Just needa pee, Mitch. Go back to sleep."

Mitch turned over, leaning closer to Scott's pillow, and fell asleep. 

When he woke up a second time, Scott wasn't in the room. But a few seconds later, he walked in and closed the door quietly as if he didn't know Mitch was awake. 

Mitch sat up a little, the blankets falling off his chest as he reached up to rub his eyes. "Morning."

Scott jumped a little. "Oh, shit, sorry. I didn't mean to wake you up."

"It's okay. Why are you all dressed and stuff?"

Scott looked down at himself, trying to decide if he should feign ignorance or not. He decided against it though, and then pulled a flat box out of his pocket. "Sorry... Uh... I wanted to get you something... Because I know I'm gonna miss you tomorrow..."

"Tomorrow?" Mitch rubbed his other eye, and then his hands fell onto the covers. "You're leaving tomorrow? So that means you won't be back until Friday or Saturday?"

"Yeah... I know it's last minute, and trust me I wouldn't be doin' it if I didn't have to."

Mitch frowned. "I'm gonna miss you too..."

Scott walked over, kneeling down beside the bed to kiss Mitch's shoulder once. "But I'll tell you the instant I get home. And I'll text you every single second of every single day, and... Avi will look out for you..."

Mitch shook his head slowly, reaching out for Scott's hand. "I'm still gonna miss you."

"I'll miss you more. I promise you that." Scott then passed Mitch the box from his pocket. "I want you to wear this every day that I'm gone, so I'll still be with you."

"God, you've always been such a sap." Mitch shook his head again, taking the box. "I will not accept this if it costs over twenty dollars."

"Price doesn't matter."

"Oh no... So thirty?"

"Still doesn't matter."

"Fuck, Scott... Forty?"

"Mitchie, it doesn't--"

"Okay so forty. Scott, you know I love you. But that's too much to spend on me."

Scott sighed loudly. "Why don't you open it before you decide to hate it?"

"Baby, I don't hate it." Mitch obeyed though, opening the box and gasping at what he saw. It was a thin, silver bracelet, with a small engraving of 'my dearest love' on it. "Scott... This is so fucking precious, oh my God. I'll cherish this forever and ever."

"Perfect. And I'll cherish you in return."

Mitch's eyes suddenly shifted to Scott's adorably squishy-looking face, and his stupid blue eyes that everybody notices and then fall in love with. (Including Mitch)

Mitch ran his fingertips down Scott's beard, which Scott had recently trimmed, and he smiled at the romantic boy that he claimed as his own. "Thank you..."

Scott grabbed Mitch's hand to bring to his lips and kiss his knuckles once. "Anything to make you happy, babe. And... I'm sorry I can't take you with me. But I'll feel better if you're home, where you're supposed to be."

"And I'll feel better when you make it back in one piece. So help me God, if your dad throws something at you again, I'll drive myself down there just to smack the shit outta him." Mitch then held a hand over his mouth. "Oh my God, I sound just like you."

Scott chuckled a little. "Protective Mitchell is making another appearance."

"Sorry... But I'm serious. If he dares to come near you..."

"Yeah I gotcha, Daddy Dom. I understand." Scott leaned toward him and winked. "Sir."

Mitch giggled. "Don't call me that." He held the bracelet up. "Would you help me with this?"

Scott immediately got up, and sat beside him on the bed. He gently took the bracelet from Mitch's fingers, and then slowly put it on Mitch's slim wrist. "You really like it?"

"God, I love it so much. I really do, baby. Thank you so so much for buying this."

"You're welcome. I'm gonna miss you a lot. I hope you know that I'm not just saying that..."

"I know. And.. I will too. Listen, is it okay if I get your key from Avi..? So maybe when you're gone I can sneak in here and wear some of your shirts?"

"Yeah of course. That's fine. You two can hang out here if you want, for all I care. Eat the food, use the WiFi, whatever... Don't gotta worry about Rick stoppin' by, so."

"Okay.. Maybe we will. If you're sure that's okay?"

"Of course it is. Y'all are basically family. And if you want, you guys can drive some of the cars around. I don't really mind. Just... Tell Avi, if he uses one, I want them to be at least half a tank of gas when I get back. I'm sure he's gonna wanna drive the Ferrari. He loves that fuckin' car."

"Okay, I'll tell him..."

"And if anything happens, you know how to contact me. It's gonna be fine."

*

Alex was packed and ready to go the next morning, and Jake promised to take good care of the team until he returned. Kirstie was almost too excited to be ditching school, and she also may have over packed just a little. 

Just as they were gonna leave, Scott first drove the three of them to Mitch's house, although Mitch was already at school. 

He left the car running, as he hurried inside to leave a heart-shaped box of chocolates on Mitch's pillow, and a small stuffed bear on the mattress. He also left a letter that he'd written the night before, just underneath the chocolates. 

Scott's face was completely stoic as he did so, because he knew it was a lame attempt to make sure Mitch wasn't upset with him. 

They both knew damn well Mitch should be the one going with him. But Scott also knew how Mitch's dad felt about their relationship interfering with Mitch's education. And Scott would hate to stand in the way of all Mitch's potential. 

So he walked out of the house, saying goodbye to Nel as he did so. She wished him well on his trip, and to call if he needed anything. 

Scott proceeded out of the house and into the car. "One more stop guys, sorry... Did anybody want coffee?"

*

Scott walked into the school with two coffees and a bouquet of roses in his hands, walking directly to Mitch's specific classroom. 

Luckily the teacher wasn't speaking at the time, and Scott went to get her permission before he walked over to Mitch. 

The math teacher had just smiled, and gestured to Mitch's desk. "Please do."

Scott then knelt in front of Mitch, who was busy scribbling out some math equations until Scott dropped the roses onto his desk. "Hey, babe."

Mitch practically jumped out of his skin, immediately placing a hand on his heart. "Fuck, you scared--" He took in the sight of the roses. "Scottie... What are you doing? You should've left an hour ago."

"Yeah, I lied. I just wanted to remind you how much I love you, and that I'll miss you a lot." Scott set down the coffee as well, smiling at Mitch. "And now I'll leave you alone."

Mitch just stared at him. "I.. I don't even know what to say to you right now. Besides... I can't believe you're leaving."

"I know. And I'm sorry... I really am. But I'll be back in a few days."

"Doesn't mean I'm not gonna miss you."

"I want one more kiss before I go." Scott said softly, leaning in slightly. 

Mitch held a hand up though, eyes nervously looking around the classroom. "Scott..."

He understood of course. Scott stood back up, turning to the teacher again. "Sorry again for disrupting." And then he started walking away, Avi's coffee still in his hand. 

Mitch looked down at the roses, and then jumped out of his seat to grab Scott's wrist and turn him around. "Nevermind. Fuck 'em." And then he leaned up to kiss Scott with all he had, both hands planted on Scott's scruffy cheeks. 

Scott wrapped an arm around Mitch's waist, the other holding the coffee away and praying not to spill it on Mitch accidentally. 

Scott pulled away quickly, just as the cat calls and whistles began. "Sorry. I love you, baby."

Mitch pecked his lips once more, before he stepped away. "I love you too."

Scott took in Mitch's appearance for one more second, trying to imprint it in his memory. It wasn't Mitch's beauty that he'd forget; but rather the warmth he held. Of course he'd never forget how gorgeous those brown eyes were, but the warmth that spread through his body each time Mitch looked at him was easily missed, for it was a feeling that he couldn't replicate.

Mitch waited for him to leave the room before he turned to sit back in his seat. "Sorry, guys... Didn't mean to get all PG-13 in front of everyone..."

The girl beside him with the red hair he adored so much, nudged his arm a little. "He's going out of town or something?"

"Mhmm... A few hours away."

"Why?"

"To visit his parents."

The teacher frowned a little. "And he'll be gone a few days? Not to pry, I'm just... Curious."

"Yeah. He said three or four." Mitch held the roses up to his face. "He's always had a flair for romance."

**

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

208K 17.2K 136
"Not everything is black and white." *Thank you AGAIN to the marvelous @kirstin_fanacc for the cover* **Also p.s. This is book 2 to Black and White i...
132K 1.7K 86
Requests are currently closed! Cover created by @nonconsenual !
5K 195 33
Kavi/scomiche fanfic :P completed
AURA By k-raww

Fanfiction

39K 1.5K 31
You'll see 🤍.