Chapter 200

"So this is why you had me send that detachment? To weaken the army and strike when I'm absent? Even if you do that, the detachment I sent will decimate whatever troops you had hidden . Plus, the detachment e sent towards Avalon will be back with the heads of your family soon . " Harald didn't seem fazed with the forces surrounding him . Instead, he withdrew a Glaive and his QI started rumbling inside his body .

His words were meant to demoralize Ed and Arthur, but it didn't seem to affect them in any way . Elizabeth, Bella, Oliver and many others remained back in Avalon to maintain the order there . The fact that a detachment was sent to Avalon meant that they were in danger .

"Sieg . Show our guest what we prepared for him . " As Ed spoke, a figure appeared next to him . Sieg bowed and disappeared, and after a couple of seconds, he came back with around 100 people . They were all zombies, raised through the magic of Sieg . Most of those present didn't know who they were, but Harald did .

"I caught these flies after they attacked my barrier," Sieg spoke and everyone could feel the aura of death surrounding him . He had created a barrier to surround the whole city of Avalon . Thanks to this, he couldn't participate much in the war as his magic was being drained by it . However, thanks to it, he was able to intercept the attack on Avalon and kill the thousand man squad . Even with his magic being bound by the barrier, it was a piece of cake to him . After the massacre, he chose the strongest hundred of that squad and turned them into zombies . They had lost most of their abilities, but they were still considered powerful .

"You...Just how much of our plan have you read?" Harald's eyes squinted as he looked at Ed . The latter smiled for a little and said, "Plan? You call this a plan? This is, at most, a child's play . Also, for the detachment you sent . They will get slaughtered . " Ed said as he waved his left hand around . Harald frowned as he saw that since he was sure it couldn't be healed until months had passed .

"The ones they are fighting are not normal soldiers . They are Heavenly Establishment monsters that I hunted and controlled . All of them . " Harald opened his eyes wide as he couldn't accept what was just told to him . The fact that they could control 20 . 000 Heavenly Establishment monsters boggled the minds of even allies, let alone enemies .

"You are too dangerous to keep alive!" Harald dashed towards Ed, as he deemed his a danger to this world . He swung his Glaive at him but was thrown away by two people . It was Arthur and Akira, as they had intercepted his attack . Harald looked at them as if they were nothing but flies, but he needed to dodge an attack . Uther attacked him with his Glaive, scratching him in the process .

Suddenly, the earth started trembling, as if an earthquake was taking place . Everyone looked surprised except Ed, who looked at the back of the Blood sect army and saw a gigantic figure approaching them .

"Ah, the last reinforcement is here . " A certain friend of Ed that he hadn't met since the days of the academy has finally appeared . In the distance, a huge earth golem could be seen, and on its shoulder, a black haired girl was sitting . The golem let out a deafening roar, letting its existence be known . The soldiers of the coalition army were afraid, as they thought Blood sect was getting reinforcements . But in fact, it was their reinforcement .

The golem broke into a sprint, this caused Ed to disappear and appear in front of it with his teleport . He looked at the figure on its shoulder and smiled . "Long time no see, Stephanie! I see you got my gift!" Ed looked at his friend . She was wearing a black battle dress that covered her . It was akin to her last name .

"Long time no see, Edward . My father and his troops will be here shortly . " Stephanie looked at Ed and broke into a smile as tears filled her eyes . In the same direction of the golem's origin, a dust storm raised by soldiers was raised . It looked like they numbered over 50 . 000 . 'It seems like Stephanie's kingdom committed most of their soldiers...' Ed knew that her kingdom was not a big one like Scale or Ryuu, but they still brought out so many soldiers . Ed couldn't help but feel grateful for them .

"Let's meet up with the others . I'll need you to protect me since I didn't tell them about parts of my plan hahaha!" Ed laughed as he put his hand on the golem that had stopped . He was thinking about the reaction of his friends as they find out about his survival . The only ones that knew about it were Hayato, Arthur, Eric, Griffin, Leonard, and Dean . The last four people were told only because they couldn't allow them to leave their post, as they were pivotal to the army . 'I'll need to excuse myself a lot, especially to Bard and Audun . ' Ed thought to himself as he teleported .

Ed appeared above the soldiers that were fighting . He chose this place as it was the middle of the battlefield . The soldiers felt like their heart stopped due to the appearance of the golem, as it was tens of meters tall . They immediately broke off the engagement, and retreated, some afraid they would be crushed as they were too late to move . But, the golem never touched the ground . Ed controlled it with his QI and made it float . He didn't want to kill his allies for no reason . He only had it touch the ground once he saw that no one was there .

"All troops attention! You have done well . You have done great . You have fulfilled your duty and you have deserved a rest . " Ed flew above the golem and let his voice be heard by his allies . But, they were confused as they thought he was dead . They also didn't understand what he meant by 'rest' .

"I did not die, but only left to draw out the supreme commander of the army!" Ed could understand what he was talking about, and explained . "Right now he is fighting the leaders of the army, and his death will only be a matter of time!" The soldiers turned around to see sparks and explosion to the back of their camp .

"THE WAR IS ALMOST OVER AND I WILL END IT!" Ed screamed and the soldiers cheered . To the left of the enemy, 10 . 000 monsters approached them as Goburou led them . To the right, another 10 . 000 rushed with Garu at their lead . To the back of the enemy, a small army of 50 . 000 people approached at top speed .

"Now, it's time for payback!" Ed spoke as he changed his gear . He appeared in black pants, a red shirt, and a pitch black coat . IT was the legendary equipment he had made from the Material Gacha . His companions appeared next to him, while his friends started flying towards him .