Chapter 87

The next morning, Ed woke up late . He sparred twice so he was very tired . After waking up, Becky informed him that all items that he requested were brought inside . The total sum of the items was 70 . 000 Gold coins . She tried to give the rest of the money back to Ed, but he refused .

"You can split the gold coins between the maids and butlers . " The amount of money Ed had given them was very high, making him liked even more .

After settling everything, Ed headed to the basement's training hall . He requested, from Arthur, to be able to use for crafting and making pills, and potions . Ed summoned Gobuta, Goburou, and Garu . Garu could use Fire magic, so he and Raikou will be helping Ed to craft the weapons . As for Gobuta and Goburou, they would be training . Whenever one was tired, Ed would summon Suika . It was the same way they trained before .

Ed was going to spend a very long time in the basement, so he asked Becky to bring them food . He also asked for some disposable beds for him and Raikou . He was planning to stay there until he finishes . Ed was planning to make weapons for each one of his family and friends . Each one of them used different types of weapons . Arthur used sabers . Elizabeth double-edged swords . Eric long swords . Griffin didn't have any preference, and Bella used Katanas, same as Ed . He was also going to make weapons for the butlers and maids who could fight . Becky used Greatswords, while Sebas used simple swords .

Ed started forging . He was going to start with the personal weapons . He wasn't going to make the usual magic swords; instead, he was going to make weapons that work the same way as Shusui . Meaning that they would be able to enhance any skill, magic, or ability used . This was because Ed didn't want them to be limited to only their preferred magic . In case they fight someone that could nullify it, they would be powerless .

As for the potions and pills, Ed was going to make them in bulk . He was practically preparing a small army for war . All the potions were his trademark healing potions . while the pills had different effects . He made bone-healing pills, blood pills, etc . All of them were for specific types of healing .

Ed spent three weeks in the basement . Only stopping to eat and sleep . He finished one week ago, but he had some leftover iron, so he decided to make them some chainmail armor . Same as the one he has . On top of that, he made some iron gauntlets for those who fought with martial arts only . He remembered Ellie's battle style, so he got the idea . He kept one of them for Ellie . He felt that the next time he sees his friends; it would probably be on a battlefield, so he was planning to help them .

Ed's finished products were on his right, while the usual magic weapons were on his left . The personal weapons all had a silver-white color . But, when some type of magic was used they would change color . They would also get an aura of that type of magic . Ed's skill made it possible to use many magic abilities with these weapons, at the same time . All the finished products were Legendary grade .

Ed didn't plan on giving Bella and Oliver their weapons just yet . Instead, he made some normal weapons for them to use until they could master them . He would let Arthur decide the correct time for them to have these weapons . He also didn't forget about General Leonard, so he made him two Great-Swords of the same quality . With these weapons alone, Avalon kingdom's military strength shot up .

Ed asked Becky to gather all the people who had 'special' weapons crafted for them . Luckily for him, Leonard just returned from one of his trips . Usually, he and at least four Elders would be out of the kingdom unless there was a state of emergency . This time he was recalled because of the news of Blood sect .

Everyone present felt some attraction to the weapons . Ed explained to them how these weapons work . No one could utter a single word . Legendary quality weapons were very rare . Ed being able to produce them, and so many at once left everyone speechless . He gave everyone their weapons . Becky and Sebas were surprised because they also got their own personal weapons . Ed let Arthur store the rest of the weapons in his spatial ring . As for the medicinal items, Ed took his share, which he would need, and left the rest to Arthur .

Immediately after getting their weapons, everyone wanted to try it out . The basement which had been quiet for three weeks had more noise than a rock concert . Even Elizabeth, who Ed never saw training, was using her Double-Edged Sword . Every time she slashed, the sword changed colors . She was using different types of magic every single time . Griffin and Eric were sparring together, while Bella and Oliver were checking their weapons . Only to have Arthur take it away and give them the normal weapons .

Oliver didn't speak, but Bella threw a tantrum . "I want the weapon brother made me!" It seemed like she took a liking to the beautiful Katana as soon as she looked at it . However, her objections fell on a deaf ear, as Arthur was having none of it . Soon, Bella calmed down and simply took the normal weapon .

"Father I would like to speak with you" Ed spoke . Arthur knew Ed would be tired after so much time, so he decided to let him rest .

"Go take a shower and sleep . We'll speak tomorrow" . Only now did Ed realize that didn't take a bath for three whole weeks . He felt embarrassed and left immediately . He was going to speak about his future plans . But there was still enough time before he leaves, so it didn't matter if it was only tomorrow .

Ed and all of his companions took a bath . Inside the hot water, they felt their exhaustion leave their body . This was especially true for Ed, Raikou, and Garu . Ed left the bath and went to sleep in his room . It was the most comfortable sleep he had in weeks .