Chapter 129

Ed and the others teleported out of the ninth floor . Ed now had the mindset of coming back to the tower after dealing with the blood sect . His goal to take Mehen out of this tower . Ed opened his eyes on the tenth floor, only to see monsters surrounding him . He was in a similar situation before when he teleported to the second floor . Just as Ed and the others were about to fight, something astonishing happened .

*Ding*

Acquired 500 . 000 Exp .

Acquired Gacha ticketx2 .

In that instant, an overwhelming amount of power burst out of Ed . Killing Mehen, although regrettable, allowed Ed to overcome one of the humans' barriers . Many people were stuck in Earth Establishment all of their lives . Even some of the Glory sect Elders were unlucky enough to be in such a category .

Nen, KI, and Haki . All three of his powers activated at the same time . Ed didn't have the chance to scan the monsters in front of him, but most of them were above Earth Establishment level 10 . Yet, none of them remained conscious after Ed's power burst . Ed could truly feel why it was called Heavenly Establishment . Other than the ability to conquer the sky by flying, Ed could feel that he had stopped being a human altogether . His Ki, which he felt was similar to a gas always in a static state in his body, felt like liquid this time . A high-speed liquid that circulated around his body, providing every single one of his cells with power .

Obtained skill: Haki .

Ed noticed this before but he wasn't sure . Until now, he could use Armament and Observation Haki but he never got the skill for them . There was only one explanation he could come up with . 'I needed all three types of Haki . ' Ed's Haki that was activated just now was actually his Conqueror's Haki . Along with his Nen and Ki, his display of spirit knocked out all the monsters that were present . Since he didn't activate it by will, even his companions were affected . But, as expected, they didn't faint .

"System, give me my stats . " Ed wanted to see the change in his stats now that he had become a Heavenly Establishment cultivator .

[Scanning please wait...]

Name: Edward Avalon .

Level: 47 . (100 . 000/3 . 000 . 000) [Heavenly Establishment level 1] .

Stats:

HP: 1246/1246 .

MP: 933/933 .

STR: 605 .

AGL: 550 .

INT: 555 .

DEF: 560 .

STA: 623 .

Skills: Three-sword style, Etiquette, Haggling, Strategy, KI control, Driving, Calligraphy, Programming .

Abilities: Mangekyo-Sharingan, Spectral Shadow Steps, Wind magic, Fire magic, Space magic, Voice Disguise, Shunpo, Nen, Berserk, Water magic . , Haki .

Monsters: Raikou, Suika, Gobuta, Goburou, Garu, Siegfried .

Evaluation: Good .

Ed was very happy about the improvement . His had improved in a way that made the system actually give him a good evaluation . He could still remember the first ones such as 'you'll have a hard time' or 'you're still a noob' .

[Host your attention please . ] Ed snapped out of his daze by the serious-sounding system . Actually, the system's voice didn't change at all . But, by being with him for so long, Ed could tell the system was going to say something important .

[The condition for the improvement of the system has been met since you broke through . In order to upgrade, I'll have to leave you for about a week . In this period, I won't respond to any of your questions . You can use the basic functions, but remember the Gacha is unusable] . The system told Ed the most important things . Ed knew that this was unavoidable so he simply nodded in agreement . The next instant, Ed felt as if he was missing something . The system was not there anymore .

'Let's see what I can use...' Ed scanned himself once more . He always relied on the system to use this function . The same interface appeared in front of him . Other than the Gacha function, Ed could confirm that everything else was functioning . Luckily, even the Map was working fine .

"We'll have to be careful for about a week . Let's try to study the floor for the meantime . " Ed spoke to his companions as he looked around . The tenth floor expanded over the horizon as a plain . In fact, not only plains, even hills were seen in the distance . This way, Ed could even see some monsters directly without needing the Map . The floor looked like the countryside . Ed was even wondering if a monster village was going to be around .

"Let's kill them and leave . " Ed looked towards the bunch of monsters next to him . They were a group of wolves that didn't look much different than the ones Ed killed in the forest near his home . That is except their cultivation . Although they were unconscious, Ed still killed them . It would be a stupid idea to let precious experience points slip by this easily . Especially for a reason like 'the opponent was not ready' .

Acquired Gacha ticket .

Ed was startled by the sound . It was the sound that he heard almost every day, but it managed to scare him today . Ed thought that since the system was gone, even the notifications would be . However, it turned out that they were still functioning . 'Don't tell me . He lazes around and only reacts when I speak to him?' Ed thought that since the notifications were automatic, the system would be on hold all day . Ed shrugged his shoulders and checked his Inventory . He now had five Gacha tickets . Two were left over from the scorpion hunt, two from Mehen, and one from the wolves .

'I should gather as much Gacha as I can,' Ed thought that since the system told him he would be upgrading the functions, which meant the Gacha as well . This was also the case in games where they used Gacha draws . Ed actually didn't start hunting . Instead, he created a dimension and entered . Right now, he felt like he could keep it up for as long one whole day . But he decided not to overdo it until the system comes back . All of them ate and rested . Since the system wasn't around to let Ed know that time was used up, Ed relied on his biological clock . He woke up exactly after eight hours . Undoing the dimension, he and his group got out of the dimension .

"Hey, you!" After walking for about an hour, Ed was stopped by a voice calling towards him .