Chapter 183

"I suggest you leave this place to me . Go back to the castle and help the others . " Ed offered them his advice as he opened up his Map . He was about to leave but turned back to them .

"You two get to stay here . " Ed pointed at two of the new teachers . He made a mistake earlier in his judgment . All six of them were red dots as they were being controlled, but now two of them remained red compared to the other four . Those two figured out that their cover is up so they smiled and walked out of the cell .

"How did you find out?" The female one smiled while looking at Ed . Her dirty clothes and skin were cleaned up in an instant restoring their beauty . She had black hair, and her face had a small black mole under her lips . The other one was a man who cleaned his clothes off as well .

"Magic, I won't explain anymore . " Ed sighed as he studied his opponents . Immortal Establishment level 3 . Both of them had the same cultivation, and they seemed to be the allies of Edgar . This meant that both of them could fight at a higher level .

"I'm guessing you disguised yourselves in order to find out about anyone trying to save them . " Ed pointed at Harry, the general, A class's teacher, and the last teacher . "You also infiltrated this place early, so they couldn't recognize as enemies?" Ed hit the nail on the head with his deduction .

"Scale kingdom needs to upgrade its security general . You already had your ranks infiltrated two years ago by that man, and now these two . " Ed knew that the general couldn't be blamed, as not everyone had a Map like him . But, they should have been more careful after all .

"I'm curious about one thing, however . You didn't help Edgar when he fought the king . Were you guys so confident that he could win, or do you have even more members in hiding just in case?" Ed smiled as he spoke to them calmly . Both of them didn't answer his question but kept looking at him .

"More than ten members have a cultivation of Immortal Establishment . Edgar is the strongest . There are also a couple of them that have Heavenly Establishment cultivation . " Merry answered in their place . It was a mistake to think about their ranks, even though they didn't talk about it . Both of them frowned as they felt a sense of insecurity rose from the pits of their hearts .

"I see . Goburou, you told me you killed two opponents, how strong were they?" Ed remembered that Goburou told him about the two people in the classroom . He controlled them both with Bloody Drive to get the location of the cell from them, and then they were killed .

"I'm not sure . They were too weak so I didn't bother to look into it . " Goburou answered Ed, who thought that they might have been Heavenly Establishment cultivators .

"I really want to know how you could do this..." the female smiled once more . Although this time, it was more of a nervous smile . The man was wearing a coat that hid his mouth, but his eyes showed his nervousness .

"Sieg, Merry . Both of you should locate any Immortal Establishment and kill them . Goburou, Garu . You two, take care of these two . " Ed's eyes turned cold as he spoke . All four members that receive their orders acted immediately . An explosion took place as they clashed near the cell, while Ed protected the prisoners . Suika and Agumon waited for their share of orders patiently .

"You guys won't help us here, so go back to the castle . Agumon, go with them until the teleportation circle and then come back . Suika, we'll also be hunting Immortal Establishment cultivators . If any of them are hiding, they'll be drawn by Garu and Goburou's fights . " Ed finished passing around the orders and stood by . He looked as Garu and Goburou engaged their opponents .

The two enemies were strong . Ed could see how much Blood sect invested in order to topple Scale Kingdom . However, he didn't have even the slightest hint of worry . He had been killing Blood sect members mercilessly for the past week or so, and managed to level up . He was now Heavenly Establishment level 9 . This meant that his monsters were all Immortal Establishment level 2 .

"You guys may be strong, but we can fight a level higher than our cultivation . You don't stand chance . " The woman spoke as she withdrew a thorny whip . She was fighting Goburou, and Garu was fighting the other man . They seemed to be having the upper hand until Goburou and Garu smiled at the same time .

"That's all?" Both of them spoke at the same time as their aura exploded out of their body . Both Nen and QI merged together as they started their assault . Goburou easily dodged the random attacks of the whip being used by the woman . Its attacks were fast and unpredictable, but Goburou managed them just fine . He was the speed expert, so he couldn't be touched by something of this level .

A black energy covered his rapier and seemed to be charging in power . The woman noticed this and felt dread . She increased the tempo of her attacks while using some magic simultaneously . Goburou didn't find any issues in dodging her . Once his attack was ready, he released it towards her . A crescent slash with a deep dark red color ate away and anything in its way . The woman released her QI in an attempt to stop the slash but failed . She only deformed it for a little, before it consumed both her and her QI .

Acquired 12 . 000 . 000 Exp .

'Hmm . I might be able to level up if kill them all . ' Ed thought to himself while looking at his notification . He needed 50 . 000 . 000 Exp points in order to level up once . By killing all ten Immortal Establishment, he was hoping to hit Heavenly Establishment level 10 .

The man Garu was fighting went berserk after finding out that his comrade was killed . He was using a war axe, and each one of his swings cut the air around, creating a vacuum . Garu didn't feel any threat from him, so he continued to fight as if nothing happened . He gripped his weapon and filled it with QI . It started getting heavier and heavier as he enhanced himself with QI and Nen . The man seemed to be charging up his attack as well .

Garu swung his Glaive at the same as the man . Their weapons collided in the air, sending a wave of energy in a spherical form from around them . One would think that they were evenly matched, but that was not the case . Garu was slowly overpowering the man . He did it on purpose as he wanted to fill him with fear before killing him . In the end, Garu completed his swing, cutting both the man and anything behind him . His slash left its trace on the building behind the man, the ground, and even the air .

Acquired 12 . 000 . 000 Exp .

Acquired Gacha ticket .

Ed stood up without reading the notification .

"Suika, our playmates are here . " Both of them looked to the sky as two figure came closing in on them .

____________________________________________________________

Author's note:

Hello everyone!

There will a change regarding the release rate of the chapters . There will only one chapter released per day . I'm sorry for this sudden decisions, but there is a reason for it .

I want to start working on a second novel . I planned to wait until I finished this one, but it won't be happening anytime soon . Plus, Uni is starting in less than one month, so I need to pace myself for it .

I hope you guys understand^^