Chapter 184

"Hmm, more and more of them are appearing . Oliver, you should stay with Raikou, these guys are all stronger than you . " Eric noticed the influx of people that appeared due to the disturbance they caused . Almost all of them were at Heavenly Establishment . The remaining were at Earth Establishment and lower . The group that remained behind at the castle all got ready to fight . Emilia was using the same rapier she used back during the academy . But, she couldn't wait until her mother's is fixed .

"It seems like there's two for each one of us . Don't shy away from asking for help if you can't handle it, master Eric . " Griffin teased Eric as both of them were quite the good friends . However, he still called him 'master' Eric . Both Ed and Eric had asked him to stop, but he persisted in his way of calling them .

"Maybe you should fight us before you make such claims!" One of their opponents rushed at them after he was annoyed by their words . He didn't make it far, as a body blocked his way .

"Oraaa!" A fist shined with blinding black light as it closed in on his solar plexus . The man couldn't react in time, so the punch did connect, causing the wind to be knocked out of his lungs . A second later, his body finally reacted to the punch as he spewed some blood and was sent flying .

"Ooof! These Gantlets are the best!" Ellie looked at the Gauntlets Ed had made her with heart-shaped eyes . She didn't get the chance to try them out before in Aaragon . But in here, she had all the opponents she could ask for . "You guys better stop talking before I take them all out!" Ellie shouted at her friends while rushing at the enemies . But, she failed to notice that those she talked to were thinking deeply about something .

'Why Ooof? Shouldn't you be happy?' All of them had the same thought as they looked at her happy figure . They shook their heads while rushing at the enemies to fight them .

Gobuta and Raikou knew that the reason Ed left them here was to protect this group of young people . Leonard and Uther were also included . They didn't intend to interrupt their fights unless a dangerous opponent showed up .

"Uncle, you can rest easy and look after the kids . I'm more than enough for this scrub . " Arthur spoke to Uther who had come to support him in his fights . He didn't forget to provoke Edgar in the process .

"That's quite the claim you're making!" Edgar seemed triggered by his words and rushed at him in rage .

"It's not a claim . " Arthur parried his sword and struck him with a fist . His first was enhanced with Nen and QI, so its speed and power were not to be underestimated .

However, before the punch could connect with Edgar, he released a QI from all over his body . "Hah!" His shout synchronized with the QI wave, knocking away Arthur in the process . Edgar rushed after him while he was being knocked back in the air .

"I'll finish you off quickly!" He claimed as he readied his sword to strike at Arthur .

Yet, before he could strike him, he lost the figure of Arthur . In fact, he had lost his vision altogether .

"What have you done?!" The man lost his composure along with his sight . He kept sending QI waves all around the place in an attempt to hit Arthur .

"A little trick . Even if I didn't use it, you wouldn't have gone far you know? That kind of QI wave, I used against my son when he was barely learning how to cultivate . " Arthur remembered the first time he sparred against Ed and used a QI shout against him . There was no way that he would fall for a trick that he himself used .

"There you a-" As Edgar located Arthur with his hearing, he felt an impact on his side . Once again, he was sent flying towards the ground .

"You're such a mess just by losing your sight? I haven't even started paying you back for what you did to this country . " Arthur spoke as he remained floating in the sky . Only one thing was different about, which is the fact that his eyes were closed .

As the two of them resumed their fight, parts of the castle started crumbling down . Many figures emerged out of it while flying . It was Eric and the others as they were fighting their opponents . Raikou was carrying Oliver on his back while the latter was shooting arrows to kill the weak opponents .

"Wahahahah! You can't do anything to us!" Leonard screamed as let out a huge wave of QI from his body . He was still stuck at Heavenly Establishment level 10, but his abilities were higher . More opponents had appeared compared to before . And yet, they still couldn't overwhelm this group . Especially since Uther was helping them .

"You're next!" Ellie spoke as she approached one of the men who seemed to be cowering from their group . As she approached him, a smile crept up on his face . It went unnoticed by everyone . Almost everyone . The man moved at an incredible speed and appeared behind Ellie . Ellie got the shivers and tried to turn around to intercept him . But, she knew it was too late . As the man was about to strike at her, a great sword interrupted him, almost claiming his hand in the process .

"You shouldn't rush every time, Ellie!" Gobuta had saved Ellie . He threw his great sword in order to stop the man . "Not everyone is as weak as they let out to be . Isn't that right, skinny man?" Each word that escaped Gobuta's mouth was filled with provocation . The man frowned as his attempt to kill Ellie had failed . Gobuta wouldn't have let anything happen to her, so he sent her to support the others . He became acquainted with her since she asked him for training alongside Becky .

"A mere monster such as you, dares to stand in my way?" The man looked at Gobuta is contempt . Of course, Gobuta wasn't bothered . He looked at the man and scoffed at him while catching his sword that started falling back .

"You don't have to rush; I'll take care of you and that man sneaking behind me as well . " Gobuta's words shocked the man in front of him, as well as the one hiding in the darkness of the night behind him .

"Allow me to take care of him . He also played a part in taking me down . " Uther approached Gobuta while asking him for a favor . He let out a QI wave towards the man who was hiding . Ripples of smoke appeared as the man showed his appearance .