Chapter 192

Ed spent a little over four days refining the weapons . Thanks to his dimension, he managed to reduce the real-time to two days and a half . He managed to increase the rarity of the weapons that were rare, or below, to Epic . And, while he didn't manage to level up Bard and Audun's weapons to Legendary, he knew that they close .

"I'll leave them to you, Sebas," said Ed . He put the pile of weapons in front of Sebas and returned back to his room . He felt that it was an annoyance to activate and deactivate the dimension ever time he needed something outside his room . His EMS ability helped him majorly in ever since he got it, but as expected he thought about upgrading it . Upgrading his skill didn't guarantee improvements, but he hoped that would be the case .

"Guburou, Garu . You guys remember the training we did back at the academy, right?" Asked Ed while looking at the two of them . They nodded to affirm and he proceeded to speak .

"We'll be doing something similar . I need to improve my Haki, and you guys will need to improve your Nen . " Ed created a blindfold, which he proceeded to put on . He then activated his Ren at his maximum potential, and after looking at him do it, the other two did the same . The sand surrounding them was blown away by their aura fluctuations .

"We won't stop until we exhaust our energy," said Ed while unsheathing Muramasa and Ame-No-Murakumo . Both of the weapons seemed somewhat impatient when Ed held them . As if they sensed that they needed to improve, or else they would be overtaken . The appearance of many Legendary weapons and Emilia's rapier which was the closest to Mythical grade must have brought this change .

'Soon...' Ed thought to himself while he started his training with Garu and Goburou . Ed didn't use Seikuken or En . He relied only on his Observation Haki which needed some improvement .

Ed activated Haki and found himself inside black space as if it was drawn on paper . Sand particles appeared as small dots inside the black space surrounding Ed . A little further away, two pure white figures stood on both sides of Ed . He was able to visualize Goburou and Garu in a perfect way without needing to look at them . The two figures crossed the distance between them and Ed in a fraction of a second .

Slash, block, parry, and counterattack . Dozens of actions happened in the span of mere seconds . The sand surrounding them blew away every time two weapons clashed . The sparring session looked like a fight to the death instead of a simple training . Diamonds could only form under extreme pressure . Ed believed the same to be true for improving one's fighting prowess . His body filled up with scratches from attacks that he failed to dodge but healed up by his Regeneration . The battle continued for hours, and by the fourth hour, all three of them took it up a notch . Goburou activated his Hatsu and created two clones of himself, while Garu started using flying slashes and magic .

As the pressure on Ed increased, he gave in and activated Ryusui Seikuken along with his En . His fighting capabilities increased once more and he went toe to toe with all of them . Goburou and his two clones used their speed to shoot out flying slashes from all directions . Ed's swords shined with their respective color and released flying slashes as well . Three slashes vs . two . One might think that Ed would lose, but that was not the case . His two slashes managed to cancel the three targeting him . This resulted in a huge explosion that sent the sand around them flying .

Garu emerged from the sand cloud and used his Glaive to slash downwards at Ed . Ed blocked with his weapons in a cross shape, but before he could pull out, Gary used his Ice magic to stop Ed . It was the same tactic he used back in Aaragon . But, unlike his opponents in Aaragon, Ed was experienced enough to overcome it . The two swords released their magic in a spiraling way . Wind and fire continued to eat away at the ice, reducing it to nothing in a fraction of a second . Garu tried to overpower Ed and send him flying, but he didn't expect him to let go of his swords . In fact, Ed stored them before backing away half a step .

He withdrew Shusui and slashed at Garu who was still mid-swing . Garu retracted his Glaive and used it to block Ed's attack . This exchange lasted for a couple of seconds as Goburou joined in once more with Garu .

By the seventh hour, all three of them were panting hard and sweating even harder . They ate up all of their energy and exhausted their muscle strength . Ed chose not to heal up with a potion, as that would reduce the benefit of their training . He created an area where they could sleep and did so for about eight hours . Their bodies managed to heal up as they were used to such intense training . Ed cooked them something, and once they finished eating, he focused on refining pills and potions .

Ed's speed at refining surpassed anyone's wildest imagination . As long as he had enough materials, he could make a potion in less than a minute . He created the potions and pills for five hours and then resumed his training . Once the two days of his dimension ended, he would check up on the results of the outside world . Blood posts that got destroyed, countries that responded to the danger of the invasion, and many other things .

This schedule went on for a week of real time, and then Ed proceeded to his second phase of the plan .

"Garu and Goburou will come with me . We have many things to do . You don't need to destroy any more Blood posts; you should just focus on your training . Sieg, how's the thing we discussed going?" Ed and his companions were standing outside Avalon discussing some things .

"I should be able to do it, and it'll stay forever unless it's destroyed, or I am," Sieg answered Ed's question with the details he needed to know .

"I see . Thank you all for your hard work . We'll meet again in one week's time . "