Chapter 189

Inside of a room in the royal castle, many faces turned grave . These faces almost cramped up due to the sudden change from happiness to worry . Ed told all those that hold an important status about the invasion Blood sect will be doing in two weeks' time .

"Did you get any information concerning their number?" Uther asked in worry, as he knew the severity of the situation . His kingdom was just taken back, so it was weakened . On top of that Aaragon kingdom is in ruins so they can't rely on it . Two out of three great kingdoms of their continent were out of the count, so they were stuck in a very sticky situation . They would be relying on Ryuu kingdom, but even then who knows if they'll be able to overcome this situation .

"You can expect a total domination in quantity . I've been hunting Blood sect posts, but it's still like a drop of poison in a pond of water . It's not enough . Plus, we need to be wary about the strong ones . They managed to dish out ten Immortal just for Scale . They're planning to take over a continent, so we can expect at least fifty of them . Granted, they may think that there won't be much resistance, but they plan on dominating . We're in deep waters right now . " Ed didn't pull any punches when explaining the situation . They couldn't go into this war without being prepared for the worst .

"We'll need to notify Ryuu kingdom as soon as possible . The other kingdoms also need to know about this . Ed, I'll need to head back to Avalon as soon as possible . " Arthur didn't want to waste any time . He knew that losing this war means losing everything . Avalon was created during his father's time, and he didn't want to let it end at his generation . They have been strengthening the sect just for this reason .

"I'm going to go back as well . I need to prepare a lot of the things for the war . " Ed nodded towards those that will be staying in Scale kingdom . Before he could teleport back, he was stopped .

"Edward . I'm going to ask you to take Alicia with you . She has improved much more in the short time she was staying with you . Please, take care of her . " Uther's words may have seemed normal to most people, but others interpreted it differently . Uther knew that if push comes to shove, Ed can run away from this continent . His space magic's abilities proved this to them in the latest period of time . He knew that Ed would prefer death over abandoning his family . But they also knew that Arthur would not allow his children to die . Uther hoped that Ed would be able to save the young'uns with himself .

"You should at least let her stay with you for a couple of days . I'll come back to take her to train afterward . " Ed didn't deny him his request, but he wasn't planning on escaping anyway . Of course, this meant that he was planning on winning the war rather than thinking of losing .

Ed teleported himself and the others back to Avalon instantly . Elizabeth and Bella were waiting for their return, so they tried to greet them . But, they soon noticed their faces and decided against it . Elizabeth simply followed Arthur and Leonard who were heading to the office . Eric, Griffin, and Oliver returned back to the sect in order to notify the Elders . Edmund accompanied them as well . Ed, Emilia, and Ellie remained alongside Ed's companions .

"I'm going to need to prepare a lot of things . Emilia, Ellie you two should do whatever you want . Just ask Sebas or Becky if you need anything . " Although Ed said they could do anything, he knew what they planned on doing . They were going to focus on cultivating and training . They used the basement so at least he knew where he could find them .

"Follow me, guys," Ed spoke to his companions as they moved at once . He created a dimension and started speaking about his own plans .

"I'm close to breaking to level 10, but I probably won't be able to attain Immortal Establishment in two weeks . There is almost zero chance that I will be able to beat the leader of the army . Nor will anyone else be able to . At least, not alone . " Ed knew that the difference in levels was too huge to be overcome . Yet, he didn't give up . He was calculating and studying different plans thanks to his Strategy skill .

"The army will most likely come through the port city, from the central continent . I believe that they won't endanger themselves by coming from the western continent . We'll need to clear out that area during the next two weeks . The battle will be happening south of Avalon . " As Ed was studying the map of their continent, he came to such conclusions . The safe routes in the sea were the ones connected to the central continent . Traveling from one of the other four continents to the other was dangerous, due to the existence of high-level sea monsters .

Ryuu kingdom in the east, Scale in the west, and Aaragon in the north . These countries wouldn't meet up with the army along with the neutral port city . Instead, Avalon that was in the center had the bad luck . This pushed Ed to think up even more about his plans . He knew that the scattered posts would join up with the army . The least he could do was further reduce their numbers .

"Raikou, Gobuta, Agumon, and Sieg . You guys will be responsible for the destruction of the posts . Merry and Suika will be training with Ellie and Emilia . Alicia will join you so train her as well . We need to focus on the strong combatants in the hope of them doing the most work . I'll be holed up in my dimension creating potions and training . Goburou and Garu will be helping me . " Ed laid out the roles for each one of them . He undid his dimension to let everyone head to their jobs . He also opened the Gacha function, as he needed to heal a couple of people .