Chapter 131

Out of curiosity, Ed inspected both Muramasa and Ame-No-Murakumo . Much to his disappointment, only Shusui managed to upgrade into a Mythical grade weapon . Ed was now thinking about Improving his two Katana, as well as the weapons of Gobuta, Goburou, and Garu . He made them Epic grade weapons in order to get them familiarized with using weapons . It has been a couple of months since they started using them . Now that they are Legendary monsters, they deserve Legendary Grade weapons .

Ed and the others continued to discover more and more about the floor . They actually managed to spot many humans hunting around . Some of them were enemies while most others were represented by blue dots, making them neutral . Ed was slightly annoyed by this . Most of the monsters that he chose to kill would end up being hunted by others . Sometimes he didn't even get to reach the monsters before noticing their numbers dwindling .

"Raikou get into my shadow . I'll recall you guys for now while I look for an empty place to hunt . " Having had enough, Ed was going far away from where he was . He guessed that more people would be around the area of the village, so the farther he goes, the fewer the chances of meeting them . Ed floated in the sky after settling everything and started flying . He didn't bother to activate his Zero Sign since this place would definitely have Heavenly Establishment people . Being one himself, it wouldn't be surprising if he could fly .

Ed was flying at a speed much faster than sound . His Ki provided him with the protection needed from the air, as well as the heat that would usually build up by flying at such a speed . Every time he changed his speed a little, a sonic boom would be generated and a sound of thunder would fill the area . Ed didn't bother to use the sound muffling ability of the Spectral Shadow Steps . He would be far away when anyone would try to investigate the cause of the sound .

He flew for over an hour and a half, at a distance of almost 1600 kilometers . Even after flying over such a distance, he couldn't see the end of the floor . All of the floors from before were big . It was simple luck that Ed would find the boss monster easily . But this floor was on a different level . 'The people in the village should know the location of the boss . I guess I'll have to visit it after all . ' Ed thought while looking at his Map . Without a single blue dot on the Map, Ed felt relieved . At least no humans were near . If a human enemy tried to stop him, he would simply end him .

Ed now stood in front of the beginning of what seemed to be a forest . The plains and hills extended most of the floor, but now even a forest extended for as far as he could see . The trees reached over tens of meters, yet light managed to reach under it perfectly . Even the think leaves of these trees didn't manage to stop it . Ed was impressed by the quality of the wood of these trees . Ed was reminded of the Giant Sequoia trees back on Earth . Although these trees weren't as big, they weren't far behind . Their wood even looked to be of better quality .

'It would be a waste not to take one...' Ed could think of a couple of ways to use the wood of such trees . So, he cut a couple of them . The giant trees almost fell down on top of him . But, Ed would simply store them in his inventory before they managed to gain momentum . Ed didn't want to kill the trees, so he cut them way above the roots . However, he wasn't an expert . Thus he could only hope for the best .

After finishing, Ed headed towards what seemed to be the center of the forest . He walked for over two hours following a herd of monsters . As he got closer, he could hear the sound of running water . Seemingly, a river was flowing . Ed never had the problem of water . He had prepared enough before entering the tower, and he could create it with his magic . Even his dimension had the ability to provide them with water . For these reasons, Ed simply ignored the river and continued his tracking .

Ed finally got serious and quickly maneuvered around the trees . In an instant, and in less than a heartbeat, he caught up with the monsters . The monsters looked like boars, other than their bigger size . They had much larger tusks as well . Every time they breathed, steam would be let out of their noses . They had three lines of red fur on their backs, while the rest of their body was covered with black fur . More than twenty of them were moving into one group .

Ed summoned his companions and got Raikou to come out of his shadow . Noticing the new arrivals, the boars turned around and got tense . The overwhelming pressure being released by the group of monsters, as well as Ed, made them all tense . However, in a world of kill or be killed, they had no choice but to retaliate . All of them charged at Ed's group in an incredibly swift way . A fire was released from the three patches of red fur on their backs . Ed felt that they looked similar to a fusion between the Pokemon Tepig and Cyndaquil . At a much bigger size .

Their size coupled with the flames made them look like a flaming arrow, ready to pierce the enemies . 'How did this forest survive if these monsters fought this way every time' . Ed saw that as the boars moved towards them, they lit up the ground and the trees in their way on fire . Such a fire hazard living in the forest made Ed question its survivability .

The boars were all Heavenly Establishment level 2 . This alone meant that their toughness was at a much higher level . Their Qi as well would be abundant . Yet, the group of twenty didn't even last for more than ten seconds . The flaming arrows hit a wall instead of a human . A wall named Ed and his companions .