Chapter 94

Ed spent an entire week on this floor . Not by his choice, but he couldn't find the boss monster or the teleportation circle . The second floor was huge . Vastly superior in size compared to the first one . 'The boss would usually be in the lowest room . But it is so far away...' Ed kept his Map on all times . He didn't meet any other humans . This made him question his ability to explore . If other people found the next floor so fast, then that means Ed was wasting his time .

However, Ed did manage to level up quite a bit on this floor . He was now level 26 . One step away from Earth Establishment . His training is also making him better and better at Haki . Ed's plan was to acquire the Haki skill, and then focus on his space magic . He felt like he was close to a breakthrough when he entered the tower . So now, it was only a matter of patience .

"This will take too long! Raikou get in my shadow..." After walking around for two full hours, Ed finally snapped . "If I need to get to the last floor, I'll create my own way!" . Ed was focusing his Nen in his hand . The yellow aura kept on condensing, turning as bright as the sun . Ed was thinking of developing his Hatsu, and this was the first step he decided on .

After a couple of seconds, Ed hit the floor beneath him with his powered up fist . The feeble ground couldn't bear with the punch and crumbled . Ed popped up a couple of pills he had created . These pills were specifically made to help one recover his QI . He kept charging one punch after the other . The floor's ground was like paper for Ed .

Some people, who were considered professionals in this tower, had just teleported inside the second floor . However, as soon as their feet touched the ground, they felt like an earthquake was happening . An extremely powerful one . 'What is happening?!!' None of them had experienced this before . This floor wasn't a dangerous one, especially to experienced people . But now, they felt as if a monster belonging to the top floors was somehow summoned here .

Ed was happily destroying the floor's grounds . Unbeknownst to him, the group of people would live in fear for a couple of days on this floor . Ed spent a good 30 minutes destroying the ground . The last room was hundreds of meters deep, making it hard to reach . Yet, Ed did it in less than thirty minutes . Excluding the last week .

As Ed was falling down, he noticed a huge metal door . "That better be the boss' room" Ed wasn't in the mood for any games . He looked up and noticed that the floors he broke were being fixed on their own . It was a magical ability of the tower . Its ability to mend itself was outstanding . Ed made his way to the metal door and pushed it open . Inside was a huge room, and in the back were three Golem statues . Only one was missing for them to make a circle . They were holding great-swords in front of them, resembling ancient statues .

When Ed reached the middle of the room, the three statues started moving . Each one of them carried their own sword and faced Ed . In Ed's case, he brought out a blindfold . He was adamant about learning Haki on his own . No matter how long it took him . Ed scanned the Golems before losing his sight . He found that each of them was King Establishment level 2 . Not too strong, but not too weak . Just right for a challenge . Of course, this only applied to normal people . Ones that didn't blindfold themselves in a life or death battle .

The Golems were making their to Ed . However, he simply stood still . As if digesting all the information he was getting . Slowly, but surely, the world was getting slower and quieter around Ed . It was as if he was swallowed by darkness where only he existed . Suddenly, four small light orbs appeared around him . Three were in front of him, while one was in his shadow . 'This is?!' Ed finally got an inkling about Observation Haki . It was different than anything he experienced before .

Ed kept observing the orbs as they got close to him . 'How will they move' Ed was trying to figure out how they will attack . He was trying his best to make the orbs take the actual shape of the Golems . Unfortunately, he got too into it and got sent flying by the slash of one of the Golems .

"That hurts!" Ed was not really hurt . But his senses were dulled currently, making him sensitive to other feelings . What he didn't know was that Raikou, who was in his shadow, was secretly laughing . Suika wasn't around since he recalled her while he was destroying the ground . Ed got up once more and approached the Golems . This time a little more carefully . Every time, he would go into the 'darkness' making him 'see' the things around him . But, he would either get hit or dodge by instinct breaking him out of his trance-like state .

Ed repeated this process a few times before he got sick of it . "I'll do better if I fight someone stronger than me anyway!" . It was the truth . Ed always did better when fighting stronger opponents . Not those that couldn't even kill him when he didn't even retaliate . Ed summoned Gobuta, Goburou, and Garu . It has been a while since all three of them were summoned together for a fight .

"Those are your opponents" Ed pointed to the three Golems . These Golems were different from the ones Ed fought before . These ones didn't get tired or break down . Each one of Ed's companions chose his opponent . Nothing could describe the battle better than 'One-Sided Slaughter' . Ed's three companions didn't know how to hold back . They did their best to finish things quickly .

Gobuta shattered the first monster with one sword slash . His Silver great-sword seemed as if it had cut through dimensions when destroying the first Golem . Goburou's opponent had hundreds of holes in him . The Golem started crumbling down from the sheer number of holes . Garu didn't even use his two swords . Instead, he was holding the giant Golem with one hand while breaking it apart with the other .

After the last Golem was defeated, Ed and his monsters were surrounded by light . They were being teleported to the third floor .